Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool, the next Pompey

JJ seems to have gone from one club in crisis to another. Now it is unlikely that Liverpool will ever be allowed to go under but this article from the Independent is an interesting read http://tinyurl.com/2685tl9

and Wyn Grantys take on it http://www.footballeconomy.com/content/liverpool-debt-situation-worrying

Comments

• Options
    £351m in debt...

£110,000 a day in interest payments/£40m a year...

If Pompey win the right to compete in the Europa Cup next year they will replace Liverpool, and Liverpool are suffering from missing out on the CL. Apparently Liverpool have been asked to confirm that they will fulfill their fixtures next year.

Interesting that the chairman of BA has just been appointed to versee matters at Liverpool, presumably if he can't get a flight for Benitez out of Liverpool before he kills the club, no one can.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Interesting that the chairman of BA has just been appointed to versee matters at Liverpool, presumably if he can't get a flight for Benitez out of Liverpool before he kills the club, no one can.[/quote]

Can I suggest 3 seats two to america and one to Juventus.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Interesting that the chairman of BA has just been appointed to versee matters at Liverpool, presumably if he can't get a flight for Benitez out of Liverpool before he kills the club, no one can.

Can I suggest 3 seats two to america and one to Juventus.

Single tickets...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Interesting that the chairman of BA has just been appointed to versee matters at Liverpool, presumably if he can't get a flight for Benitez out of Liverpool before he kills the club, no one can.[/quote]

Can I suggest 3 seats two to america and one to Juventus.[/quote]

Single tickets...[/quote]

And a fourth single Dubai to John Lennon Airport?