Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next time you think our fans are behaving like knobs consider this.

Comments

• Options
    That geezer looks too old to be picking pockets
  • Options
    Me and ross sat opposite this wan*** coming back from the oldham game today sai dhow he hated grimbsy because him and his doncaster lads did em in earlier in the season.. wallet phone check!
  • Options
    That is unbelievable to your own fans as well . He got off quite lightly imo.
  • Options
    Meathead looking twat who moved next to us during last 10 mins constantly looking at Palace fans (not the game) and grunting under his breath lifted my mobile just before (or probably right after) Dennis scored at Selhurst. Could happen anywhere.
  • Options
    My brother had his programme stolen from his back pocket on the opening day of the season -North stand upper- by one of our own!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]My brother had his programme stolen from his back pocket on the opening day of the season -North stand upper- by one of our own!

thats as cheap as it gets!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]My brother had his programme stolen from his back pocket on the opening day of the season -North stand upper- by one of our own!
    Had a kid of about 10 try and run off with my programme a few years ago. Ran up the steps after him, got it back and told his dad he had risen a little shit. Never seen them before that or since. Probably season ticket holders down the den nowadays.