Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Williams v Cintron

This was craziness! Williams is one of the few boxers around who could give Mayweather a run and Cintron has a bloody hard right hand, looked on paper to be a good fight. What followed was 3 and a half sluggish rounds, then they got into a bit of a cuddley grapple and Williams stumbled over with Cintron tripping over him and nosediving through the slackest ropes on a boxing ring I have ever seen! Right over the monitors and onto the deck, which is where he stayed.

The fight was given to Williams on the cards (!) as Cintron was strapped to a board and carted off into an ambulance. It looked a bad fall but not that bad, Williams looked thoughourly embarrased.

What a complete let down and what (I hope) was an over-reaction by the doctors.

Comments

• Options
    It looked well moody to me.
    I've watched it a few times and I cannot possibly see how Cintron was hurt that badly. I also do not know how they came up with any result other than a no decision.

Williams was winning but only on aggression ..... he missed with almost everything he threw. If he missed that often against Mayweather he would get countered out of sight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SuedeAdidas[/cite]It looked well moody to me.

just seen the replay my thoughts entirely