Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Santander/Abbey Debit Card.

edited May 2010 in Not Sports Related
Anyone else had a problem with their bank (debit) card today? Used it yesterday O.K but the CAFC ticket office machine wouldn't accept it this morning. Had a look on the Santander site but can't get any joy from that at all! Just want to make sure the couple of bob that's in there hasn't been cleaned out. Oh, and you can't contact them on Sundays.

Comments

• Options
    08459 724724
    I'm sure someone is always manning that number
  • Options
    Thanks mate, I'll give it a go.
  • Options
    Are you using the new Santander card they sent out or still your old Abbey one?

That's all I can think of.
  • Options
    The new one, arrived couple of weeks ago, have managed to check balance using Swisdom's phone no.. but still can't get anything on e-banking. Don't want to try an ATM as it might swallow it. Will call in on them tomorrow. Thanks.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Anyone else had a problem with their bank (debit) card today? Used it yesterday O.K but the CAFC ticket office machine wouldn't accept it this morning. Had a look on the Santander site but can't get any joy from that at all! Just want to make sure the couple of bob that's in there hasn't been cleaned out. Oh, and you can't contact them on Sundays.[/quote]

it took them two attempts for mine to go through but i just put that down to it sounding like it was bedlam in the ticket office when i rung...took me three attempt on the phone to get through though and one totally pointless try using the website option...
  • Options
    Yes, I went up there as the 'phones were busy and the website was hopeless. Lucky I still had some old-fashioned cash in me pocket!
  • Options
    Did you use the card in a shop yesterday or online?
    I've had to "activate" my last few new cards by putting them in the ATM & entering the PIN.
  • Options
    Bought petrol with it and some decent vino to celebrate promotion! (Drank it anyway).