Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Charlton Life Member Map

Hi all,

We have a new Charlton Life Member Map, which can only be edited by members, so in theory it won't be ruined like the last one.

To add yourself to the map, go to your Account page. Click on the map and follow the instructions. Click on "View All Members" to see the collective map.

I have a few tweaks to make, but it should work fine. Any problems, let me know.

If you don't want to add yourself, that's fine of course. If you're worried about privacy etc. then don't add the pin to your exact house/job etc. add it to the road or pavement near by within your post code.

Thanks to Oakster for kick starting this.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    had trouble with the brainoff link. the closest it would give me was london, that stuck me in the middle of a road in thames mead. sorted it on another site.
    better link for coordinates
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Cant get it to work...
  • Options
    All done - no issues.

Best place I found for co-ordinates was multimap.com Stick in your postcode and the lat/long appear towards the bottom
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    found it on multimap and typed it as decimal form.

is this not staying as a sticky for a while?

also,i think that this looks really good loOkOut,excellent stuff!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Good stuff. I'll change the link to the above.
  • Options
    That's easy...although we have someone in mid Atlantic...
  • Options
    Cant really get it to work I need coordiantes...... mmmmmm .... Ill try again later.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]That's easy...although we have someone in mid Atlantic...

It's called Bermuda

;-)
  • Options
    I changed the link to help with getting co-ordinates, so it should be easier.
  • Options
    Good stuff......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just added myself.
  • Options
    NOTE: Currently under fixation... I've disabled it temporarily until we can get it sorted.
  • Options
    NOTE: It's back (for as long as it works!). Please report any issues in this thread. To add your location, go to your Account page and follow the links for Member Map. Again, don't add "stupid" pins and becareful with adding your exact location, unless you want strange internet geeks turning up at your front door. ;-)
  • Options
    How do you change it?

Mines gone horribly horribly wrong and I'm now on a different planet.
  • Options
    I added myself, no problems
  • Options
    Didn't work for me!
  • Options
    I just get a blank space where the map should be.
  • Options
    Im in Asia somewhere, so it didn't work for me!
  • Options
    Anyone having trouble with adding their marker by clicking on the map, try plugging in the lat and long manually until I can get it sorted. You can use google earth or some such similar to determine your lat and long.
  • Options
    It worked for me. Either that, or there are more of us in Stocholm (which there are)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worked for me.
  • Options
    I didn't notice the minus sign and ended up in the middle of the Pacific. Thankfully I swim well!!!!