Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday transfer rumours...

From the BBC...

Madjid Bougherra has told Sheffield Wednesday boss Brian Laws he wants to quit to join Charlton. (The Sun)

Portsmouth are set to sign Charlton defender Souleymane Diawara, with Andy O'Brien going the other way. (The Sun)

Defender Paul Konchesky looks set to quit West Ham after being axed by manager Alan Curbishley. (The Sun)

Aston Villa have approached West Ham about the possibility of signing striker Marlon Harewood. (The Times)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite] Defender Paul Konchesky looks set to quit West Ham after being axed by manager Alan Curbishley. (The Sun)

Seems that Curbs does carry a grudge- suprise suprise!

Who'd have him back and would he continue to insist he's exclusively a left back
  • Options
    To be honest mate he was never a great LB. Much better in midfield
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]To be honest mate he was never a great LB. Much better in midfield

i agree, he is a crap LB, curbs is right. i dont like the little turnip one little bit

BTW dan did ya shift the ticket? (dont get excited like last time dood, i dont need an extra! lol)
  • Options
    anyone ever see him play for england against australia?

selling him for £2m was great buisness for charlton.
  • Options
    I'd have Konch back, but to play a holding role in front of the back 4.... He's no left back - some idiot has drummed that into his gullible head
  • Options
    seem to recall scott parker had a mare that game too. I knew someone who worked with the club who said Konch he was the nicest bloke amongst them.
  • Options
    Na mate.
  • Options
    cool, it gets a bit packed up where i am, if it gets a bit much i might come and stand next to you! If there is space that is!
  • Options
    Do it mate!

See you there