Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Commentary

Does anyone know if it's going to be working today as it hasn't for the last couple of games?
Better still any streaming links anyone?
Come on you addicks

Comments

• Options
    it should be on bbc londons website dood, not sure about streaming tho!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Does anyone know if it's going to be working today as it hasn't for the last couple of games?
    Come on you addicks

Have you got yourself on the map yet mate?

Would be interesting to seeing how far flung our supporters and CL members are
  • Options
    What's all that about about then Dan? Is there somewhere on the site where you can see where everyone is from?
    Anyway for anyone that knows this part of the world, I'm on the Sunshine Coast near Noosa.
    Had been a season ticket holder until moving here five years ago.
    Been a regular at the Valley since 1967 and still come back every season to see a few games.
  • Options
    Hi queensland, see this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]

The link to CAFC commentary is in the top right hand corner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2005/10/12/live_commentaries_feature.shtml
  • Options
    Commentary is working.......... keep getting the bloke just chatting normally...... and then it turns off... so come five to 3... itll be up and runing......
  • Options
    Queensland mate... you doing the 2am shift?????

I used to do that every sat.......
  • Options
    Commentary works following the link on the OS.
  • Options
    Sounds very lively.........
  • Options
    Have good friends who live at Kawana Island, just south of you, was over at Easter. Noosa is lovely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ive been to Noosa... sweet.........
  • Options
    Mascot, I finally got to bed at 3am but couldn't get to sleep unil 6am just thinking about our predicament. Supporting Charlton is definatetly not good for the marriage!
    How have you settled in back in the UK?
    Pickwick, We actually looked at land on Kawana Island to build our house. The area there is really moving ahead with heaps of developement in the pipeline.
    We finally settled just east of Coolum beach, but not many people know Coolum so I just say Noosa which is a 20 min ride to the north.
  • Options
    Ive been back about two months..... sort of settling just been on the sauce for two months really... I might not be here that long though... not sure what Im doing at the mo..... might even be back in queensland.... who knows... the 2am til 4am shift is not easy... but who ever said suporting charlton was easy..... I even think a bit of diversity could make us remember what its like to a charlton fan... the only difference is that football is and has changed.... but then again footbal fronm the 60's to seventies changed and the seventies and eighties so on and so forth ..... I dont miss sitting there on my own listening to charlton get beaten only to finish at 4am and write off your day only to have the mrs make you go shopping at 10am.... not good for the relationship!!