Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew's Interview

"I look around the changing room and theres some honest characters in there, but in all honesty that aint enough, in this level you need quality. We are even going to have to find it in this group or bring them in from elsewhere"

He may as well say Holland along with a few others.

Need to bring a striker in before Pompey, if not is there much point going?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2007
    talking of honesty I notice some of our lot getting involved with a convicted criminal

nice

Hmmmm.....
  • Options
    They have no clue about real life...
  • Options
    To be totally honest .... if we had a choice, would we want an idea about 'real life' if I had someone paying thousands upon thousand of pounds oer week into my account, Id probably forget about 'real life' pretty f****** quickly....
  • Options
    Come off it, if you knew someone and you considered them to be innocent, you'll sign a petition
  • Options
    Sure... If I knew someone who I considered innocent then yeah Id sign a petition.....

Ive only just seen the link........
  • Options
    pardew looks resigned to relegation in the fact that we played well but couldn't get a result
  • Options
    OohAhh- That is exactly the feeling i got from that interview, as well as the sense of inevitability as i walked out of the Valley yesterday.

Sad, but not the end of the world- We need to start planning for a Championship winning season in 2007-8.