Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thought they tried hard but.....

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
their heads dropped after that third goal, and you could almost see the confidence ooze out of them.
It was gutting, up until then we had looked like we were going to win it.
Oh well, if it's the Championship next season so be it, think DB will prob go now.
It's been fun in the Prem some of the time, a bit of a nothing at other times, and maybe from a fan's perspective maybe it might just be more fun next season, even if it is backward move for the club financially.
Still holding out hope we'll stay up even if it is just to stop the know it all pundits saying it was all because Curbs left.
By the way did he have a expletive filled blast about Poll on Sky? Someone told me he did.

Comments

• Options
    yep tried hard but not good enough
    we're always moaning about decicions going against us on here but i thought the ref could've given boro 2 penalties today
    first one was when diawara made no contact with the ball and took out yakubu in the first 10 mins
    second was when el kack was attempting his traditional scissor kick clearance missed the ball and took out yak, i think, early in the second half
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yep tried hard but not good enough
    we're always moaning about decicions going against us on here but i thought the ref could've given boro 2 penalties today
    first one was when diawara made no contact with the ball and took out yakubu in the first 10 mins
    second was when el kack was attempting his traditional scissor kick clearance missed the ball and took out yak, i think, early in the second half

it was, particularly in the 1st half a shocking display from the ref but for once in our favour. the only 50-50 decision that went boro's way led to the goal (reid falling under the challenge). having seen motd, jimmy floyd lazyc**t could have walked after that challenge on boeteng.