Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets tomorrow night?

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Just a quick query....the commercial centre (including phonelines) has been open all weekend but only for people who could pick up tickets THIS weekend not actually the night of the game. Does anyone know if tickets will be available to purchase on the night of the game. Me and the old man live out in Bedfordshire so due to work commitments tomorrow, neither of us will be able to get down to the ground during the day for tickets. We both have red cards with purchase history on them, any info would be much appreciated..... COYR

Comments

• Options
    Tickets are on general sale, priced £17, £22 and £25 adults, £17 over 60s and U21s, and £5 U18s in all areas and the commercial centre and Valley Superstore will be open from 9am on Monday.
  • Options
    Tickets will be able to be bought on the night, although I imagine the que will be huge as it always seem to be match day.

I may have a spare tickets for tommorow for J block. Will give info tommorow when I know.
  • Options
    Cheers guys, Nath i did see that on the OS but does that mean they will be available up until kick off or until a certain time?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Cheers guys, Nath i did see that on the OS but does that mean they will be available up until kick off or until a certain time?

Up until k/o i imagine
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I bought my ticket Sunday morning, altho most in the que were picking up booked tickets, I really think we could be heading for a near sell out.