Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Freebies

So what freebies are Charlton giving away tonight then?

As Swindon got those clapping things I thought our club might do the same?

As long as it isn't club shop catalogues ....lol

Comments

• Options
    I'd rather they didn't.

I think those clappy things ended up detracting from the atmosphere as people rely on them rather than backing the team vocally. Maybe if they just gave them out in the East and the West stands ?
  • Options
    I hate those bloody clappy things, they sounded like a load of giant wasps.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]So what freebies are Charlton giving away tonight then?

I don't think we can afford to give anything away for free............except Moo2.
  • Options
    oh god....CrayAddick will have a field day at this thread when he gets out of the dentist....

embarrassing thread alert (along with all the songs to be sung ones)
  • Options
    Big red/white card each just like Swindon. Then the east stand can spell "Booo" when the hate figure of choice is named in the starting lineup.
  • Options
    If you ain't got your red and white big jester hat and big red foam hand for tonight then you ain't proper charlton ;-)
  • Options
    I've still got the clappy thing from last time!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]I hate those bloody clappy things, they sounded like a load of giant wasps.

Agreed, to me it says "we are sh*t and can't make our own noise so we need these crappy clappy things".
    We're more than capable of getting an atmosphere going as we proved against Leeds.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leaburn4england[/cite]the hate figure of choice

I think his vids are very good
  • Options
    I was only only joking fellas!!

LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leaburn4england[/cite]the hate figure of choice

I think his vids are very good

pmsl
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I've still got the clappy thing from last time!

I would have kept that very very quiet ;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I've still got the clappy thing from last time![/quote]

I would have kept that very very quiet ;o)[/quote]

I have 3!