Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonights mascot

great story on the OS about the mascot tonight, nice touch from Parky.....kind of puts the game and football in general into perspective.

I'm sure someone can link it

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]great story on the OS about the mascot tonight, nice touch from Parky.....kind of puts the game and football in general into perspective.

I'm sure someone can link it

Very true.Be special to put a big smile on the young lads face.
  • Options
    I see that one individual donated £100,000.00 to the appeal. Truly amazing.

Adam
  • Options
    Nice story on Adam's father's blog re their day at Charlton.

Adams appeal
  • Options
    What more motivation do we all need. Give this brave little man a huge cheer tonight.
  • Options
    Just donated on that page and sent it around work. More to life than football!
  • Options
    Great stuff, brought a tear to my eye
  • Options
    This is great ... big cheer again tonight just like the Leeds game
  • Options
    Was in the Millenium Lounge after the leeds game, and the lad was running about and i can honestly say you will not see a happier, more carefree-looking kid in your life. He has a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts.

I'd like to think once the dust has settled, we can get our heads together on here and try and find a way to make a contribution. If anyone has any ideas, please send me a whisper.
  • Options
    if everyone at tonights game donated £4 we could make his dream come true thats all it is £4 each. some people will donante more but have one less pint and donante £4 im sure we could all do this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This reminded me to donate, so thanks.
  • Options
    This story truly brought a lump to my throat

I've got this appeal as a sticky on another forum I frequent so hopefully we can raise a bit of awareness.

Times like this I wish I had more clout and was able to make more people aware of causes like this. Genuinely touching story
  • Options
    Good work on that Swisdom - just saw that. The busiest Football forum in the world, not just any forum!
  • Options
    Good work. As there is money going in now at quite a quick speed.

Can you show me where you linked it also?
  • Options
    Poor little fella. Heartbreaking story.

Will donate on pay day and hope they get the £300k as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Bump for those who can donate. About 4k gone in since his appearance on the telly monday night I think. Well done. Peoples generosity is amazing.

Doing well.
  • Options
    Some of the comments from the forum Swisdom posted on - where it is still a sticky;
    Donation made and story and links tweeted from my football site's account, so hopefully a fair few people will read it through that.

I didn't want to read it as I didn't want to get upset at work

I have made a donation though and I wish him the very best
    Jesus, reading that made me upset

Donated there. Not much, but every little helps hopefully

Donated. All the best to the little fella

donated and posted it on my facebook page... hope he makes a full recovery.

20 quid closer to the target. poor little lad, all the best young 'un

poor little chap, has a hell of a brave smile on his face. BM to donate in the morning
    Got a few donations together.

Special thanks to:

"Heartstrand"
    "Jonathan aherne"
    "AD "

Pushed donations over £50k

done

try and get your hands in your pockets if you can boys and girls, every penny counts

at is a really sad story and the kid certainly has a lot of mental strength - far more than i have or ever will have.

I don't post much on here, but you have my sincerest best wishes that everything works out well here
    Donated. Such a cute kid. horrible story . Hope there is a good ending