Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I FEEL SICK WITH NERVES

Please Please god help me out here.

Comments

• Options
    it all be alright on the night! im not nervous suprisingly but its in our hands thats the main thing, come final i think i would be bricking it lol
  • Options
    In the same boat. Deep breaths, put eye of the tiger on, think of Derek Hales and compose yourself man.
  • Options
    My stomach is jumping........
  • Options
    I'm nervous too but the way to think of it is if you'd been offered at the start of the season, a win at home to Swindon to take you to Wembley you'd have all taken it. So it's in our hands! COYR!!
  • Options
    Nss, one word. Booze.
  • Options
    I can't help thinking about the last time we played them at home and Deano let the ball roll under him.

Think positive though - Charlton to win on the night
  • Options
    no need to be nervous. Win and you're happy, lose and you're gutted. Either way the nerves would have gone.
  • Options
    starting to feel physically sick myself.

Hope the players are of stronger character than i currently feel !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]In the same boat. Deep breaths, put eye of the tiger on, think of Derek Hales and compose yourself man.

I think KB sis just saw Killer leaving the Oak. He must have gotten down there early.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]In the same boat. Deep breaths, put eye of the tiger on, think of Derek Hales and compose yourself man.

I think KB sis just saw Killer leaving the Oak. He must have gotten down there early.

So has she by the sounds of it - my kind of lady!
  • Options

just walked past him. Me going into Oak him coming out.

NSS i havent been able to concentrate all day. Boss told me to bugga orf down the pub. Didn't need to be told twice.

Don't remember being this bad the last time. But then didnt think we'd win. Now i know how it feels, i want it again, so bad!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

So has she by the sounds of it - my kind of lady!

i aint no ladeeeee ;-)
  • Options
    I also feel dreadful thanks to the combination of nerves for tonight's game and suffering the consequences of an epic stag weekend.

World of pain.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]I also feel dreadful thanks to the combination of nerves for tonight's game and suffering the consequences of an epic stag weekend.

World of pain.

just keep going

only way
  • Options
    Should god forbid it go to penalties tonight. My thoughts and sympathy will be with the chosen takers. So so much at stake. Not sure I could do it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwbiaTz7Yvs

How we miss Clive Mendonca ... but we will have another hero this year ... or maybe a team of them!
  • Options
    yep agreed, just watched that clip on youtube for about the 65,000th time, goose bumps......
  • Options
    right, going now to meet my son and off to Charlton ... enjoy the game everyone ... COYR BELIEVE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wasn't remotely nervous - until i read this thread...it's like a computer virus you have just passed onto me!
  • Options
    Me too..those that arent able to attend...think positive.....Come on Charlton!
  • Options
    Feel sick myself and have done since lunch. Please just let us rip them to shreds and repay us fans for the past 4 years!
  • Options
    All PROPER Charlton feel physically sick at the moment. FACT
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I've had to crack open a Bud.

COYR!

Ps How I wish to be a Dagenham and Redbridge fan in this situation!!
  • Options
    Palace fan at work wished me luck as I was leaving. WTF does that mean ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Palace fan at work wished me luck as I was leaving. WTF does that mean ?[/quote]

It means you should get another job, how can you bring yourself to work with a palace fan??

;o)
  • Options
    My boss is a Norwich fan and evil with it, has been an utter arse all day, he just phoned to say good luck after a days abuse.....
  • Options
    On Friday I felt sick and I was shaking. Nerves haven't kicked in yet vut I have no clue how I will watch this!
  • Options
    I'm so excited and I just can't hid it!