Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Turning this around...

Bit like a super tanker and we have run out of time I'm afraid (unless something mad happens in the next few weeks!) - but for what it's worth..
Defence: Diawara must have added £1M to his value today however low it may have gone - outstanding today... Thatcher for Traore - excellant piece of business controlled his part of the pitch... El K - cultured! ...we just need a right back and put Hermann on the bench - his long throws look good but nothing much happens and I've just seen the second Boro goal - shocking
Midfield: Romm can cross after all! Again much improved and Reid was good - let's hope ZZ is the answer because I don't see much between the rest - Kish,Ambrose, Holand, Hughes - we'd be OK if we only ever had one of them in the team
Front two - can't call it attack since without Darren Bent the rest of the Premier League must feel they are being savaged by a dead sheep every week - the Charlton board are reaping the reward for only signing one decent striker in SEVEN years of being in the money (although there was Paulo Di Canio for 1 year) with the image of the club being hammered in the last 6 months I do not seeing this being solved until we get lucky in the academy or realise that serious money is required - at the moment the only answer I can see is 4-5-1 with two wingers but then again are we just about to sell Thomas?

All in all, even though several players were much improved and we have seen the last of Traore (and Faye?) it was painful to watch how far we were from inflicting serious damage on a poor Boro side - somewhere in the last two years the Premier League has stepped up another level whereas we have stepped down. Never mind keep fighting and we could well be back at the first attempt!