Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gutted for you.

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
I know how you are all feeling at present and must say i was gutted to see you go out as i really thought you were going to do it with the start you made, your defender can count himself unlucky for the sending off as there was a man covering and would certainly have got across. I hope Swindon do it now as i can't bare the thought of Huddersfield or the pikeys going up, although i have never met any of you on here i have enjoyed the banter over the season and on the most part have been treated well and i can assure you i have not come on here to take the piss and genuinely hope you make it next season.
All the best,
Oaky.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Nice comment, compared to that palace prick who should have been in bed hours ago.
  • Options
    Unlucky lads, I know the feeling of going out on penalties. It was one of the worst football related pains I've ever experienced. Far worse than relegation.

On a plus note I get to go to The Valley again next season!
  • Options
    Unlucky gents, not much to say, just you played well tonight and deserved to go through tonight. Swindon just didn't seem to have the bottle for it, until it really mattered.
  • Options
    Keep your heads up lads. Its gonna hurt but you should be damn proud of your team tonight. They were unlucky. I hope that your board sort everything out so you get another crack at promotion next season.
  • Options
    First thread I opened. Thanks guys, much appreciated.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]First thread I opened. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

same as cheers guys ur one in a million especially budgie must take alot, although on that note i did wish a millwall mate luck.... i dont know why just seemed the good thing to do but i genuinely dont want them to win lol
  • Options
    Ta
  • Options
    Thanks for the sympathy, our demise is of our own doing, we all know the wheel will turn, it's a question of how long it will take.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]First thread I opened. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

thirded, to be fair even my pikey wall fans are gutted for me, we really deserved to go through on that performance
  • Options
    Cheers fellas much appreciated
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers.
  • Options
    cheers