Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you're all going to Rochdale clap your hands...

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
0,,10441~2914779,00.jpg
I'd shag it...

Comments

• Options
    If you insist ;o)
  • Options
    clap clap
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Bournemouth will be a good away day at least.
  • Options
    ill be there
  • Options
    OH YES PLEASE
  • Options
    well it depends if it's a saturday , not too near christmas, not after we've played 2 previous away games , doesn't clash with any family committments , as long as we've won the previous 10 away fixtures and have a good chance of promotion and then maybe i'll go
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Bournemouth will be a good away day at least.

They will make this game in the winter and an evening kick off.
  • Options
    Rochdale on a Tuesday night, fook me...

Bournemouth yes.
    Notts County yes
    Peterboro yes

The best thing about this is that there is a load of rubbish coming down from the Championship

Second behind Southampton *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    id take her up the dale
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]The best thing about this is that there is a load of rubbish coming down from the Championship
    Good point, I hadn't thought of that!

Also the league 2 playoff winner won't be anything special.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It should be a lot easier to gain promotion next year, TBH this was a pretty tough season interms of quality in our league
  • Options
    Whoever loses out of Huddersfield and Millwall will be better equipped than us to go up next season as they won't be selling half their team.
  • Options
    Bournemouth will be a great day out, providing it's on a Saturday.

At least there is no Gillingham and the scaffolding end.
  • Options
    Yep,new ground....might one of the very few away days for me next season...financial oblivion beckons.
  • Options
    think i might stay the w/e!
  • Options
    Bournmouth away ,hope you take your running shoes with you,or if you hold your ground could be abit of fun in the park by the ground.Twice in 10days back in the 70s.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Lewis Coaches[/cite]Bournmouth away ,hope you take your running shoes with you,or if you hold your ground could be abit of fun in the park by the ground.Twice in 10days back in the 70s.

Doubt anything would happen there. One of there's sometimes comes to our games.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Lewis Coaches[/cite]Bournmouth away ,hope you take your running shoes with you,or if you hold your ground could be abit of fun in the park by the ground.Twice in 10days back in the 70s.

they were fun days out ... remember them well
  • Options
    Return train tickets to Manchester £27 on trainline.com. £3 return pay on the day Manchester to Rochdale. Sat Dec 4th.

Get in there fast.
  • Options
    So Rochdale is the next big mission...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Return train tickets to Manchester £27 on trainline.com. £3 return pay on the day Manchester to Rochdale. Sat Dec 4th.

Get in there fast.

Cheers, gonna get this one booked soon.

Trying to persuade a couple of mates at Manchester Uni to come along.
  • Options
    Rochdale yes
  • Options
    I've paid 34 quid return but thats with the added bit of the Metro and train to Rochdale. Slightly more expensive and might not even use the metro as could walk? Anyway going out on the 9am train from Euston and the 17.30 from Rochdale (18.35 from Piccadilly).
  • Options
    Got my ticket yesterday. Driving up with my dad on the Saturday then single back from Leeds on the sunday only £12.25 bloody bargain. Just got my Brentford tickets too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]well it depends if it's a saturday , not too near christmas, not after we've played 2 previous away games , doesn't clash with any family committments , as long as we've won the previous 10 away fixtures and have a good chance of promotion and then maybe i'll go

Not going then
  • Options
    OohAhh doesn;t go to away games FACT
  • Options
    Daughters birthday, so no chance. Gutted, was really looking forward to this.
  • Options
    Euston - Manchester is showing up as £11 single each way on trainline at the moment
  • Options
    Count me in with another dozen or so!!