Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So long for now peeps

not depressed or anything but dont think i could put up with this site for a while, all the parky out! Mooney's rubbish! still

regardless well played tonight, we deserved to go through and was incredibly unlucky. how llera got sent off when someone was covering? hit the post twice? atmosphere was superb throught(i lost my voice) anyway lets all stick together see hwo we deal with the potetial adversity that lies ahead

See you in a bit everyone, probably only short time off well see

As for team ratings mine are as follows:

Randolph- 7
Richardson-7
Daily-8.5
Llera-8-not marked down for sending off as i think bit harsh
Borrowdale-7 of late dont think he has been as solid and distrubution often poor last few games, although set pieces hit n miss
Sam-6.5 Never looked to attack, did ok but expect more! done well coming back to help defense though
Bailey-7.5 - gutted, more so as he will probably be gone in the summer still had a good game and couldn't fault his effort
Semedo-8.5
Reid-7.5
Mooney-9- So glad he put in a performance like this(similar to millwall home) for all the knockers on here cant fault his performance there surely, two goals, won headers, worked his socks of, passing spot on imo
Burton-8

Wagstaff- 6.5
Forster- 7.5
Racon- 7.5

Parky-9 picked best side available, assuming forster wasnt fit enough, made right subs. yes at times this season mad bad calls but tonight cant fault his team subs, motivation etc

Comments