Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the most disgusting thing about tonight...

Rich's rain mac....

Pat Butcher special if ever I saw one..

Proper rascall as red said in the beer garden.

;-)

Comments

• Options
    It was the same as my old school skirt... black watch tartan.
  • Options
    I don't follow trends mate...........I set them!
  • Options
    Did you st catherines bren?

10/10 for effort last night tho mate, you made david dickinson look like a hobbo.
  • Options
    Yes adam... and that was in 1980 so not sure he's setting trends!
  • Options
    I knew I reconised that tartan, trying it on failing badly with the st cat's girls up the broadway after school when I was 15.

A nice pair of red braces would have been the icing on that cake last night rich, gordon gheko for the noughties.He is a dedicated follower of fashion...
  • Options
    Plaayer accompamied me up ffloyd road and probably stopped me smacking a couple of swindon fans,so cheers mate
  • Options
    haha, was this in the Lib garden, by the door? i must have been standing right next to you lot, cos i saw a fella in a tartan mac. Rascal.
  • Options
    VG, if you were out the back was you in a group of 3 or 4 fellas and one girl ? Otherwise everyone else out the back was from off here mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]VG, if you were out the back was you in a group of 3 or 4 fellas and one girl ? Otherwise everyone else out the back was from off here mate.

That was us mate, had a black jacket on.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I just didn't fancy having to take Joe home and having to explain to your missus that you'd been locked up for the night.

You can meh right off Ad, sorry Off_it but you won't be getting your £20 back as I'm stopping Adam wages this month!

Can't even be bothered to reply to the other wally............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I will make more of an effort next season rich, as I want to be a level 3 lifier by this time next term, no more gear from peacocks or george at asda got to step it up a notch in my matchday attire altho no one mentioned the lovely shirt smudge was wearing at the leeds game.. will get the missus littlewoods catologue out tonight and start paying me 40p a week for the rascal geare to get me to level 3 ;-
  • Options
    Plaaayer in rascal attire shocker...
  • Options
    Hairband................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I don't follow trends mate...........I set them!

You what????

; )
  • Options
    I think that coat was the reason Bailey missed the penalty. Didn't that penalty end up heading towards you?
  • Options
    Doesnt ease the pain that i had a fiver on charlton to win on pens at 10/1