Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JFH

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Do him and us a favour, the guy just cannot deliver. It was painful to watch the guy chasing shadows and as for the tackle on Boateng he could so easily have walked. His tank is running on vapours. I hope Lisbie is fit soon he would at least offer something more than poor Jimmy. I am not making him a scapegoat he just cannot cut it at anymore at this level.

Comments

• Options
    Agree totally, absolute passenger. Yet people seem to give M. Bent more stick, at least he runs around and tries occasionally.
  • Options
    "...at least he runs around and tries occasionally." That about sums Marcus up "tries occasionally" but surely a player should always be trying. These players are to blame for getting us relegated! I will not applaud this team at the end of the season.
  • Options
    I must admit at times i do feel sorry for M. Bent. Most of the time the ball is pinged up to him and he does well to even control it. And when he does control it, the midfield are 30 yards behind him. And he's got that useless fat c*nt JFH alongside him doing nothing!
  • Options
    Hopefull the factt hat he scored will pursaude someone else to take him on.
    Hopfully it will not pursuade Pards to keep him - he should not be playing.
  • Options
    Marcus' Ball control is appalling, makes Euell look good, and Viduka looks leagues above him