Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The most depressing thing is...

... that a Charlton fan with a place in Albufeira who was here this weekend didn't even bother to come to Floyd's to watch the match.

After Groucho and his pals being out here a couple of weekends ago (with some Addicks among them) and not bothering to come and say hello, I am giving up.

Anyone want to buy a bar?

Comments

• Options
    Let me explain.....

We did set off in search of your bar, and basically got lost. Coupling that with the fact that we stopped in every bar between the strip and the old town, it made up for a particularly messy afternoon. By all accounts a few of our crowd found your bar....but they're not known for their navigational skills. Managing 22 pi$$heads in a foreign country is not recommended. I wont be going into sheepherding anytime soon, that's for certain!

For that, I do apologise.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Let me explain.....

We did set off in search of your bar, and basically got lost. Coupling that with the fact that we stopped in every bar between the strip and the old town, it made up for a particularly messy afternoon. By all accounts a few of our crowd found your bar....but they're not known for their navigational skills. Managing 22 pi$$heads in a foreign country is not recommended. I wont be going into sheepherding anytime soon, that's for certain!

For that, I do apologise.

Nice of you to apologise Groucho...there's always a first time!
  • Options
    Thanks for that Groucho, doesn't pay the bills though - and to my knowledge no one from your party made it to the bar.
  • Options
    Algarve,

Did you know Brighton are going to Albufeira on their pre season tour? It's around July 19th-26th I think. www.northstandchat.com is their best board, should try and get a few to go to your bar along the way.

You can talk about who hates Palace more ;-)
  • Options
    How far from Vilamoura are you?,going there in September.
    will try and pop in.
  • Options
    P., hope you have a good summer to make up for it and takings increase ... anyway you have to stay around until October when I am next over ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: belvedere[/cite]How far from Vilamoura are you?,going there in September.
    will try and pop in.

It's only 20 minutes by cab ... I always stay in Vilamoura and it's no problem getting to Floyds Bar from there ... make sure you go, it's a great bar and terrific company
  • Options
    No... the most depressing thing is that we're playing dagenham & redbridge next year...
  • Options
    looking for the number 3 in south london spot (very rare).
  • Options
    Stonemuse..Belvedere does not know what a cab looks like,he is normally the cab driver.Have agood holiday n.w.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall singing "There's only one Nicky Bailey" whilst winning 1-0 is pretty depressing
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Millwall singing "There's only one Nicky Bailey" whilst winning 1-0 is pretty depressing[/quote]

Were Swindon singing 'You're just a s**t Crystal Palace" yesterday or did I imagine that? Was hard to tell if that was it and/or if it was them singing it?
  • Options
    Yes they were indeed.
  • Options
    Hello Algarve,

I am in villamora in the 2nd week of july and would love to come down to your bar, Going with some pals who are westham and millwall. how far are we talking from villamora. We are gonna have a boys night out one night so we could get started in floyds. cheers
  • Options
    My most depressing thing is we now have to wait 3 months before we play again and can finally get over it
  • Options
    agree. Losing 0-1 to Rochdale will blow the cobwebs of gloom right away
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]My most depressing thing is we now have to wait 3 months before we play again and can finally get over it
    Less than 2 months until Welling. Random trialists at full back and up front, the few players left over, 1 new signing and the young players. And of course the speculation afterwards about the missing player there's been no news on all summer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]My most depressing thing is we now have to wait 3 months before we play again and can finally get over it
    Less than 2 months until Welling. Random trialists at full back and up front, the few players left over, 1 new signing and the young players. And of course the speculation afterwards about the missing player there's been no news on all summer.
    You forgot to mention the takeover...
  • Options
    The speculation or when it actually goes through and we start spending transfer fees again?
  • Options
    Superclive and Belvedere - thank you - google Floyd's Bar Albufeira and check out the website for directions.

Stonemuse - even if we can sell the bar, we will still meet up for a few bevvys mate...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another depressing thing our local rivals next season could be Orient...
  • Options
    Our rivals will be Dagenham. Nearly 10 years ago we were 4 divisions above them.
  • Options
    No Southend next season either, boooo

Dagenham v Millwall next season will be a laugh..