Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NorthstandJoe

It's all your fault, my son turns 9 in July, he has had a season ticket for 4 years now and seen 2 relegations and a play off semi final defeat.Thats what I call a bock.In all seriousness i love our time together at football and everytime I get down about it,it's him badgering me to take him to a new away ground that pulls me out of it.One day that boy will see success.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]It's all your fault, my son turns 9 in July, he has had a season ticket for 4 years now and seen 2 relegations and a play off semi final defeat.Thats what I call a bock.In all seriousness i love our time together at football and everytime I get down about it,it's him badgering me to take him to a new away ground that pulls me out of it.One day that boy will see success.

And be pleased that you dont have a son who is a plastic top 4 supporter but a prober fan who will have learned the hard way.
  • Options
    He is obviously proper charlton
  • Options
    And when he sees success it will feel that much sweeter than the kids who were spoilt on premiership football and couldn't appreciate it.
  • Options
    Lovely boy you've got there Steve must have been brought up by his mum!

In all seriousness he's a credit to you type of kid I hope my boy grows up to be like.
  • Options
    Yeah but Plaayer you know he'll grow up just like Dad and namesake eh???
  • Options
    He can only hope pal!
  • Options
    lets hope joe doesn't have to wait 20 years until a bit more success comes along like we did in the 80's!!!