Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are there any plans to do a predictions game for the World Cup?

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Just wondered if this is something that might interest a few people to keep us interested in the World Cup

I have a spreadsheet that you can enter all the scores into. We could all complete it and then you get points based on your predictions (1 point for getting the right predition and 3 points for getting a correct scoreline.

Could maybe do the group stages first - and then do the latter stages OR we could predict all the way through to the final and see if many people get many points once out of the group stages.

We could play for a small prize fund and make a donation to a chosen charity (Demelza or Adamsappeal spring to mind)

If there's sufficient interest then maybe we can look at how to run it, who to run it, how much etc etc

Let me know what you think

Comments

• Options
    Definitely be interested.
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    i would have a go
  • Options
    I'd be happy to host a World Cup Prediction League for Lifers only..

My Prediction League Website has been running for some time now and is fully automated so no time consuming calculations etc...

Points awarded can be variable and you can also create group stage leagues with the top predictors going through to the knockout stage etc..

There are a wealth of stats available so you can easily lift players predictions straight to a wall chart if necessary...

In fact there is a World Cup version set up with all the groups stage fixture installed and several members raring to go..

Let me know what you think..

World Cup Prediction Website...
  • Options
    Im in
  • Options
    OK