Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diawara

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Diawara is another Romm.In other words there is something about the guy that makes you think that he could be a great player.But there is also something about him that makes you think he is clueless.Let's hope that if he stays he adapts quicker than Romm (who never has.)

Comments

• Options
    you mean like romm/thomas/ambrose
  • Options
    Do me a favour Rommendahl is most gutless LIGHTWEIGHT i have ever seen play for Charlton.Before people tell me he has got such talent and scored in the last minute against Palace,let me tell you if I had he talent and pace I would make a dame better fist of it than him.Kish over Rommendahl everytime for me.On Diawara he showed balls yesterday,didn't hide and if we the fans support and stick with him he will repay us.Denis never has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Diawara is another Romm.In other words there is something about the guy that makes you think that he could be a great player.But there is also something about him that makes you think he is clueless.Let's hope that if he stays he adapts quicker than Romm (who never has.)

Well, he's clearly got potential. It's just whether or not it comes to fruition - if he settles in, gets confident and learns the lingo, he's got more chance of doing it than Dennis, who has all the self-belief of a man facing a firing squad.
  • Options
    I thought Diawara did very well - a couple of excellently timed tackles and won numerous headers.