Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's started already

On the way home on the bike tonight, pulled up next to a car with two little Millwall Wembley 2010 flags on the door. Thought it was a couple of blokes in the car but the driver was a woman - she looked like Arthur Mullard with a ponytail.

Cue the plastics coming out of the woodwork over the next two weeks - they'll be everywhere I tell you.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]On the way home on the bike tonight, pulled up next to a car with two little Millwall Wembley 2010 flags on the door. Thought it was a couple of blokes in the car but the driver was a woman - she looked like Arthur Mullard with a ponytail.

Cue the plastics coming out of the woodwork over the next two weeks - they'll be everywhere I tell you.

Excellent post Jorge! The observation about Arthur Mullard with a ponytail is priceless. I may have to use that in everyday conversation if you don't mind! (I will credit you though)
  • [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]On the way home on the bike tonight, pulled up next to a car with two little Millwall Wembley 2010 flags on the door. Thought it was a couple of blokes in the car but the driver was a woman - she looked like Arthur Mullard with a ponytail.

One of the more attractive female Millwall fan then.