Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic Mascots...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Last night they showed some of the previous mascots, must say I don't remember a single one. So overall, does it really matter what they look like? Do people care that much or is it just another opportunity to moan at something else?
  • Options
    your talking about them so they work

as a cartoon charecter they look great roll on 2012 they look better than lisa simpson giving head which is all we had to look at in the last 24 months
  • Options
    Article here basically explains what they are and how they were named etc etc

Mascots
  • Options
    Bet the paraolympians will be very impressed.
  • Options
    The one on the right has wet himself :-)
  • Options
    As a bona fide big kid can I just say I like them..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]The one on the right has wet himself :-)
    If I went round dressed like that I'd get arrested...
  • Options
    moan moan moan

Online they look quite good and have a promising story line around them from Michael Morpurgo
    says nothing about England
    apart from their cabbie lights and the (English) history behind their names that is

Probably a big step up from previous mascots (if I could remember any of them).
  • Options
    What a pile of shite. Here's the real story behind them:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/the-mascot-nightmares-begin-201005202749/

Be afraid! Be very afraid!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]moan moan moan

Online they look quite good and have a promising story line around them from Michael Morpurgo
    says nothing about England
    apart from their cabbie lights and the (English) history behind their names that is

Probably a big step up from previous mascots (if I could remember any of them).

Don't let some facts get in the way of a knee jerk reaction

"It's new and I've not seen it before so it must be bad. Give me something old that has been done before 100s of times so I don't have to think or challenge myself"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Which one's the cripple...?
  • Options
    It's just a load of hoity toity, namby pamby, goody-goody, lotti-dotti, trendy lefty guardian reading graduate from Thames Valley University who's just spent two years fannying about. With a pen.
  • Options
    Anyone know how much it cost..?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Anyone know how much it cost..?

I suspect a fraction of the money that LOCOG will make from them
  • Options
    football fans in rubbishing something new shocker!
  • Options
    Just think...

Another couple of weeks and Gordon Brown could have applied for the job of Olympic Mascot...
  • Options
    I could be wrong, but these look like people in costumes to me.

But they are superb. My 'Olympic 2012 Experience' will now be significantly enhanced.

Well done, LO COE ... err ... CHOCLOG (or whatever).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]I could be wrong, but these look like people in costumes to me.
    That's it, shatter my innocent illusions...

You heartless barsted.....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]I could be wrong, but these look like people in costumes to me.[/quote]
    That's it, shatter my innocent illusions...

You heartless barsted.....[/quote]

Floyd and Harvey, on the other hand ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw that last week Salad.....I didn't laugh then either. Soap dodgers with too much time on their hands trying to be controversial/funny and failing at both.
  • Options
    not seen comments used in that way before ... a couple of funny comments there but also lot of unfunny repetition
  • Options
    I think these guys think that by infiltrating big company websites such as these they are winning in some way....all very odd.