Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My best rant of the season

Had to be at Heroin Addick about the clown in the liberal after the Oldham game that was feckin hilarious thinkin back.

Comments

• Options
    I'd have to agree, the poor lad didn't know what he'd taken on! Just promise me you'll enjoy your summer Steve then get back to hating life in August!
  • Options
    the thing is mate i was feckin right,McCleod had never scored goals in div 1 only div 2.Summer is busy at work well in about a months time,very early starts and late finishes, making up for quiet times.No happy medium mate just lots of hard work.If i could just win that euro millions I could buy the club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]the thing is mate i was feckin right,McCleod had never scored goals in div 1 only div 2.Summer is busy at work well in about a months time,very early starts and late finishes, making up for quiet times.No happy medium mate just lots of hard work.If i could just win that euro millions I could buy the club.

Then we could all moan at you