Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Administration

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Is there any truth in the administration story going around, if yes are the club supressing it
So not to lose season ticket sales?

Comments

• Options
    Which newspaper do you work for?
  • Options
    Yes its true 5pm tonight

Ground sharing with Welling
  • Options
    It's Youga wondering whether to bother returning from France or not.

Look at the user name.

:-)
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet fans reckon it's them we're ground sharing with. That's why they haven't yet announced the release/retention of any players yet, they're waiting to see how many K in rent we're offering.
  • Options
    ha ha

Just heard the board are clearing there desks as we speak breaking news
  • Options
    Which newspaper do you work for?

The Voice
  • Options
    I would say it is possible but unlikely - just like about 20 or so other clubs.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Yllek[/cite]Which newspaper do you work for?

The Voice[/quote]

Sh*t paper should be banned
  • Options
    Its all true, signing sodje is part of the whole thing too.
  • Options
    Are we allowed to tell new posters to P*** off or is that not the done thing even if they are brainless lazy journos looking for some dirt?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's true

Us and Palace will be merging to create Charlton Palace FC with Pardew managing us.
  • Options
    Yllek pots gnieb a yzal dratsab dna od ruoy boj ylreporp
  • Options
    I heard Bailey was told to miss, so the fans could take over the club once it had gone broke. Darn it that might actually be true..

;)
  • Options
    dna worg ruoy riah niaga os uoy kool ekil nambarC
  • Options
    Stop it, does my dyslexic head it all that backward stuff!!
  • Options
    Dont listen to this lot.

I am in the know if you want the full sp and uptodate info on where we are with the possibilty of administration

send me a whisper and i will give you a quote for your paper
  • Options
    Crabman like look you so again hair your grow and

thats what it translates as, i dont get it? makes no sense!
  • Options
    yllek pots gnieb a yzal dratsab dna od ruoy boj ylreporp

Not very nice language, but quite impressed, you make more sense in backslang
  • Options
    LOL

I think you only have to reverse the letters in each word not the word order.

So it reads "And grow you hair again so you look like Crabman"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I heard Bailey was told to miss, so the fans could take over the club once it had gone broke. Darn it that might actually be true..

;)

I heard the reason we sold JonJo before the play offs was because we're going into admin before the end of the season, however the fax machine broke and we couldn't get a fax through to the football league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They will get the hang of it Henry
  • Options
    ?sap ec-tse'n ,siacnarf ne stom sel snorirce suon erte-tuep ,aguoY ylleK tse li is ,siaM
    Mais, si il est Kelly Youga, peut-etre nous ecrirons les mots en francais, n'est-ce pas?

(-; !yrneH yrroS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]?sap ec-tse'n ,siacnarf ne stom sel snorirce suon erte-tuep ,aguoY ylleK tse li is ,siaM
    [span style=color: rgb(255, 255, 255);]Mais, si il est Kelly Youga, peut-etre nous ecrirons les mots en francais, n'est-ce pas?[/span]

(-; !yrneH yrroS

Edrem, I tnac daer taht
  • Options
    It's like being on 606
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]It's like being on 606

Made me chortle!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Yllek[/cite]Is there any truth in the administration story going around, if yes are the club supressing it
    So not to lose season ticket sales?

What's a supressor?