Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket help!!!!

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Ive saved up just about enough money to buy my first season tiket
im not 100% sure how the whole thing works

once ive got the tkt do i get free tkts for home and away matches?

do i still have to book online or by phone?

are there any extra charges?

if someone can help me i'll really apreciate it

cheers

Comments

• Options
    you having a laugh home and away lmao no mate just home

Only book online or phone for away games or cup games as your ticket will be your ticket for the season (take note stuwall)

Extra charges for wat? if you book a ticket over phone you will get a booking fee if thats what you on nabout?

apologise for taking the mick but u deserve it
  • Options
    im just a kid and was wondering how everything worked

thanks for the info
  • Options
    harsh Johnny ;)
  • Options
    feckin wind up go away
  • Options
    People are on about getting more fans into the club, Then people take the mick out of their questions!
    Good on you CAFCdamo for wanting to get your 1st season ticket!
  • Options
    hows it a "feckin wind up"?
    just trying find out some information
  • Options
    do me a favour i bought my first season ticket at 14 and knew the ins and outs
  • Options
    yh im 15 and u only find out stuff by asking

you cant tell me u were just born with the knowledge of how season tikets work
  • Options
    Thats you Northstand not everyone is the same

Give the kid a break FFS

Season ticket is only for home games

You can purchase online or by phone

http://tickets.cafc.co.uk/STnotice.ink

Hope it helps
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcSteve[/cite]People are on about getting more fans into the club, Then people take the mick out of their questions!
    Good on you CAFCdamo for wanting to get your 1st season ticket!

chill, i think it was quite obvious i was messing no harm meant in it

[cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Thats you Northstand not everyone is the same

Give the kid a break FFS

Season ticket is only for home games

You can purchase online or by phone

http://tickets.cafc.co.uk/STnotice.ink

Hope it helps

Left behind i already said this ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good on you mate, remember getting my first season ticket special moments.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Cheers to everybody who commented
    i get it now and cant w8 to be back at the valley in august
  • Options
    sorry Johnny just skimmed the thread

Anything else just ask not allof us are like this
  • Options
    do you know what we have all missed he has saved up for it on his own! see that takes some doing at your age mate well done, did you do many paper rounds? or use your pocket money?

i got my first one when i was 12 but had them bought for me, reason i thought you was having a laugh as when i first bought my own one when 17 and could drive i thought was fairly simple but hey ho you know now. that said have not had season ticket last 2 seasons as noone to go with regularly but still go as often as i can
  • Options
    yh ive been going since 2004 but my dad just bought tickets

ive been doing a paper round for a cople of months now

and btw i didnt take offence to ur first coment
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i saved my paper round money the season we went to the old first division to do shrewsbury and carlisle away on the train.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]
    and btw i didnt take offence to ur first coment

didn't think you would mate, need thicker skin to last around here :o)

well done to you thats very independent buying your season ticket already fair play, hopefully will be a good season to buy your first ticket going to need all the fans we can if we are going to get out of this shite league
  • Options
    I didn't buy my own season ticket till I was 23
  • Options
    Damo, on the chance you are being serious, you pay your money to the club then a few weeks before the season starts the club send you a book with numbered tickets in. You tear out the ticket for the game and hand to the friendly turnstile operator when entering the ground.

Hope that helps. If you need to know anything about the birds and the bees, whisper Riscardo, if you need to know any fashion advice whisper Plaaayer, and if you need to know how the female mind operates, whisper Curb It.
  • Options
    Got my first 95'96 season worked at dixons in lewisham on saturdays and thurs night to pay for it was 15... oh them was the days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]If you need to know any fashion advice whisper Plaaayer,

But run like mad if he tries to flog you a tartan mac
  • Options
    you might also need some proof of age when buying unless you are already on the database.

And do us oldies a favour and cut the txt spk.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Damo, on the chance you are being serious, you pay your money to the club then a few weeks before the season starts the club send you a book with numbered tickets in. You tear out the ticket for the game and hand to the friendly turnstile operator when entering the ground.
    quote]

not technically correct afka ;o) when you get your book Damo you just bring to each home game pass through the turnstiles and the bloke will tear the ticket out for that match

simples
  • Options
    I used to hate lazy people like you johnny boy when I worked on the turnstyles, I mean come on.. how hard is it to rip a bit of paper.. anyway once the summer take over goes through we will get credit card like season tickets that you just swipe and enter like at the emerates.. ;-)
  • Options
    I was 15 when I got my first season ticket and 11 when I went to my first match.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I used to hate lazy people like you johnny boy when I worked on the turnstyles, I mean come on.. how hard is it to rip a bit of paper.. anyway once the summer take over goes through we will get credit card like season tickets that you just swipe and enter like at the emerates.. ;-)

its not lazy i thought that was the whole point of having a book they tear of the tickets? i've never heard of anyone tearing of the tickets on there own sorry not laziness just not how i've done it!

Doubt well have a credit card system in place like the emirates ;o) anytime in the near future
  • Options
    I've always ripped my ticket out before get to the turnstyle just speeds up the proccess of getting in and getting a nice waterd down pint of fosters...
  • Options
    Saw my first game when i was 3...
    Gt my first season ticket the year we went up to the prem (dad paying)
    Since I was 13 ive payed 75 quid towards my ST a year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I've always ripped my ticket out before get to the turnstyle just speeds up the proccess of getting in and getting a nice waterd down pint of fosters...

fair enough, never have thought of that and noone i know does that. strange huh but good point, on a seperate note season coming does anyone know whether the club can take in installments? as i have a busy couple of months so would be easier to pay £50 a month, doubt anyone does know i may just have to ring up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I've always ripped my ticket out before get to the turnstyle just speeds up the proccess of getting in

Exactly. Same as having your con number ready when you ring up to buy tickets.

Little bit of consideration is all it is.