Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nike's world cup advert

Comments

• Options
    What an advert!
  • Options
    SHIThouse that is a great ad.
  • Options
    immense
  • Options
    Trying to think of a bad Nike football ad.

The Rooney bit is great, perfect observation on how the English treat there heroes!
  • Options
    love the simpsons reference. Awesome ad, not quite as good as the Carlsberg Teamtalk one but still quality
  • Options
    its good the best ever one was the cadge.
  • Options
    Brazil in the airport was a great advert. Me & few mates got chucked out of the Broadway for trying to copy it after our Mitre Delta went into Dorothy Perkins.
  • Options
    Great advert and a whole lot better than that Pepsi advert where Messi pokes his head through the grass at the end!
  • Options
    Great Ad. Why were all the England fans watching the game stood outside the shop? Had they been barred from the boozer for wearing replica shirts?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Brazil in the airport was a great advert. Me & few mates got chucked out of the Broadway for trying to copy it after our Mitre Delta went into Dorothy Perkins.

I dont think I will ever read a more English sentence than that mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought it was a great ad. Was amazed when my kids said it was boring and pointless - perhaps they'll be more in tune with those ridiculous Olympic mascots.
  • Options
    CANNO CANNO CANNO

What a wonderful ad.

That Portugal strip is wonderful.
  • Options
    It's a phenomenal ad. The Ronaldo (statue) and Rooney (caravan) stuff is over the top at times and Ronaldinho shouldn't be in it, but other than that, it's fantastic. I love the tabloids changing headlines (Just Roo It is clever) and the Cannavaro bit. No Spanish or German players with Nike sponsorship?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Brazil in the airport was a great advert. Me & few mates got chucked out of the Broadway for trying to copy it after our Mitre Delta went into Dorothy Perkins.
    Airport
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]It's a phenomenal ad. The Ronaldo (statue) and Rooney (caravan) stuff is over the top at times and Ronaldinho shouldn't be in it, but other than that, it's fantastic. I love the tabloids changing headlines (Just Roo It is clever) and the Cannavaro bit. No Spanish or German players with Nike sponsorship?

Sure that was the spaniards reading the papers? Fabregas etc?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]It's a phenomenal ad. The Ronaldo (statue) and Rooney (caravan) stuff is over the top at times and Ronaldinho shouldn't be in it, but other than that, it's fantastic. I love the tabloids changing headlines (Just Roo It is clever) and the Cannavaro bit. No Spanish or German players with Nike sponsorship?

Sure that was the spaniards reading the papers? Fabregas etc?

D'oh. Of course. It's all coming back to me. :-)
  • Options
    Nice to see Northwich Victoria's ground in the ad. No doubt most of you didn't recognise it! ;-)
  • Options
    The Cannavaro bit is so true to life of Italian TV it's untrue
  • Options
    On Spain and Germany, it's a lot to do with who makes the kit, and licensing of players. Umbro are owned by Nike before someone points that out
  • Options
    blimey, didn't think it was good at all. Drogba didn't even fall over & pretend he was dying when he chipped the keeper!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mmm, not such a great week for most of the stars of this...
  • Options
    Rooney ordered his caravan I wonder.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Nice to see Northwich Victoria's ground in the ad. No doubt most of you didn't recognise it! ;-)

I did
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]Mmm, not such a great week for most of the stars of this...

Only one of them left in the competition (of those playing and central to the storyline).

I wonder where Estadio Cristiano Ronaldo will be built.
  • Options
    Yeah and there's gona be hundreds of babys born in this country called over paid under talented premadonna bottle job smith...
  • Options
    When's the stock market gonna crash? Today?