Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pub/Restaurant advice

2»

Comments

• Options
    The Dog Inn in Wingham near Canterbury ... go here 2 or 3 times a year, excellent food and a nice village as well

Dog Inn
  • Options
    The Bull at Wrotham is quite nice, theres a cracking little pub at Basted Mill as well, but very small, the grub is superb, but not fancy and another at St Mary Platt
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]There are thousands of pubs and not being a normal dweller of said establishments

Are there two Brunello's on here now?

: - )
  • Options
    The greyhound in keston is a good family boozer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]soz to hijack the thread but im going for a meal in the Old Bexley Taverna tonight. Any good?...things to avoid?

tried the Assos in Crayford a few weeks ago. The food and service was excellant and I'd recommend that if you want a Greek style meal. Old Bexley Greek Taverna is nice but a bit old hat now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]The Beacon Tunbridge Wells.
    Views and acres of grounds to die for....the kids will love it....including the large hidden fishing ponds in the woods.
    Great food and huge decking area overlooking a valley................ you can see for miles.

Yes, good call. Went there last week and food was excellent. Succeeded in relaxing me between the two legs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]
    Views and acres of grounds to die for....the kids will love it....including the large hidden fishing ponds in the woods.
    Great food and huge decking area overlooking a valley................ you can see for miles.

Yes, good call. Went there last week and food was excellent. Succeeded in relaxing me between the two legs.

Ooooh Misses!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]

Ooooh Misses!!!!

Ahem. Did I really type that this morning?