Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Aid Last Minute Offer: Play at The Valley on Monday for £125

WSSWSS
edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Dear Football Aid Supporter,

As a previous participant in our Charlton Athletic matches we wanted to update you that there is still one last position available in our match taking place at The Valley on Monday 24th May at 9:30am.

The position is the No 16 Right Back in the Away team and it's available to Buy Now on our website for a late reduced price of £125 and can be secured using the Buy Now option here -

http://www.footballaid.com/events/positions/view/5531/right-back.html

If you are interested in securing the position we'd encourage you to take the option to do this online now. Alternatively if you'd like to make an offer for the position please feel free to reply by e-mail or call my mobile on 07854 117023.

We do hope you are able to take this late opportunity to take part in our match on Monday.

Thanks again for your support

Regards

Simon Farnan
Sales and Website Manager
Football Aid

www.footballaid.com

T: 0131 220 5999
E: simon.farnan@footballaid.com
A: 6a Randolph Place, Edinburgh, EH3 7TE

Comments

• Options
    Be good if could get day of work, but right back who wants to play there? lol

Anyone on here playing? im not going for it as wouldnt get time of btw but be interesting to know
  • Options
    I played a couple of years ago, centre-mid for away team, with Kins and Morts in the team. Great experience!
    Might have been interested in Monday, but am committed to playing in tennis league match :-)
  • Options
    I'd do it but I'd want more than £125...