Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello

HigHig
edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Hi, just thought I'd introduced myself, Addick Hig, just had my application accepted . . .
I have been commenting on a simular board (BBC 606) for some time, but have just come across this one which seems quite popular.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome aboard fella, watch out there are some miserables scrotes on here! seriously its a good forum, enjoy.
  • Options
    Welcome aboard Hig, you have 14 days to pay your membership fee, and a three-month period has to be served in the event of membership cancellation.
  • Options
    If you do not complete the 3 months you will not be eligible for the 'unique' Charlton Life badge
  • Options
    Welcome Addick, you have come to the right place for everything to do with Charlton, and to be honest its not a bad place to be if you have a bog brush stuck up your arse and you need some info or you fancy the new bird on count down.

Trust me, you will understand ;-)
  • Options
    Welcome
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up but I have already paid up, and my mate has one of those badges, the design is a real let down . . . shame really.
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    I may be new but I'm not that gullable! :)