Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer Six - Tickets

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Sorry if anyone has brought this up before and i know this isnt Charlton related but on the OS they have announced that the tickets for the soccer six tournement are now £6 if you show your play off ticket.
Firstly i bought my 4 tickets two weeks ago for £12 each ( The same price for my 7 and 4 year old!) and secondly 30 seconds after Swindon scored thier last penalty on monday i screwed up my tickets and threw them away - So , do i get punished for buying my tickets early or will i get a £6 refund on them despite not having my play off tickets ( I booked them through the club ticket office so they will have my record of purchase) ?.
I hope so , otherwise they can give me a full refund on the lot.

Comments

• Options
    And what about the Palestine / Israel situation or the 90% to GDP national debt ?

All 3 are burning issues.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Sorry if anyone has brought this up before and i know this isnt Charlton related but on the OS they have announced that the tickets for the soccer six tournement are now £6 if you show your play off ticket.
    Firstly i bought my 4 tickets two weeks ago for £12 each ( The same price for my 7 and 4 year old!) and secondly 30 seconds after Swindon scored thier last penalty on monday i screwed up my tickets and threw them away - So , do i get punished for buying my tickets early or will i get a £6 refund on them despite not having my play off tickets ( I booked them through the club ticket office so they will have my record of purchase) ?.
    I hope so , otherwise they can give me a full refund on the lot.[/quote]

Are tickets refundable? having said that,it is a bit late in the day to be asking for previous match ticket stubs
  • Options
    clearly they are selling well !!
  • Options
    Cant think of anywhere I would less like to be on 31st May. I hope we are making out of this. Hate being associated with this sort of shitehawk event.
  • Options
    Well it's not my first choice of places to go either but my kids want to go but if The Club is going to rip me off because i bought my tickets early then it wont be forgotten,
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]And what about the Palestine / Israel situation or the 90% to GDP national debt ?

All 3 are burning issues.[/quote]

Hilarious. not
  • Options
    Same as. And i need to buy four more so will take my original ones down to ticket office an see what happens.