Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If only we did

At the start of the season I told one of my customers if we could get a decent centre half and centre forward we would piss the league.Never quite managed to find that forward,or centre half to com-liment Dailly who has been immense.

Comments

• Options
    and yet for the last 10 or so games our defence was very very tight
  • Options
    yep but norwich at home , exeter away, i know it's nit picking but them 2 games would have made the difference.
  • Options
    You were right NSS!
  • Options
    Get Jon Fortune back !
  • Options
    "If only me auntie had bllcks she'd be me uncle"

;)
  • Options
    What a fantastic prediction !!!

I do wonder though if the combined wages of Mooney and Akpo (and McKenzie for that matter) could perhaps have got us something a bit better upfront.
  • Options
    Hands up everybody who thought Forster was going to be the missing link.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]At the start of the season I told one of my customers if we could get a decent centre half and centre forward we would piss the league.Never quite managed to find that forward,or centre half to com-liment Dailly who has been immense.

In the end that is exactly what we were missing. A goal scorer like Holt, Beckford, Morrison, Paynter or Austin or a commanding centre half who would have supplemented Christian perfectly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]Hands up everybody who thought Forster was going to be the missing link.

*hand up*