Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ex Charlton players in World Cup squads

I've found five so far in the Panini sticker book.

Would anyone like to guess who they are?

Comments

• Options
    Parker, Bent, Bouazza?, Boughera, Spector, Defoe?, Rommedahl?
  • Options
    Stephan Anderson?
  • Options
    Did Dickson make the Ghana squad?

;-)
  • Options
    Andersen has a shot at number 1 with Sorensen's injuries.
  • Options
    Alex Song
  • Options
    Shittu
  • Options
    is rommedahl still playing?
  • Options
    Diawara?
  • Options
    Still playing for Ajax yeah who we sold him to.
  • Options
    Panini book - I can't count, as I've now found six...

Danny Shittu
    Alex Song
    Madjid Bougherra
    Hameur Bouazza
    Jonathan Spector
    The lovely Dennis ;-)

(I don't count Judas Defoe...)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know Panini want to cash in on the World Cup hyperbole, by getting their albums out in advance, but I wonder how many squads they will get wrong. Especially if they've based their selections on the preliminary squads. (Obviously injuries can't be helped, if that changes a few players)

I grew up with Panini albums. Me & my brother trying to complete them, always hoping for a missing St Mirren club badge, an Airdrieonians team shot, & one year, an elusive Alan Irvine sticker.

Is it 50/60p a pack these days, & how many stickers per pack? Lowest I remember is 6p a pack, & you got 6 stickers.
  • Options
    hahmm, am collecting Topps for "my kids" and they are 6 for 40p.
  • Options
    Forget sticker books, does anyone know if Esso are producing World Cup coins this year? Remember collecting them years ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Forget sticker books, does anyone know if Esso are producing World Cup coins this year? Remember collecting them years ago.

Yes they are.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Afternoon Delight[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Forget sticker books, does anyone know if Esso are producing World Cup coins this year? Remember collecting them years ago.

Yes they are.

I've got two almost complete sets in the loft lol! I think they only struck three copies of one of the coins - they know how to get the customers to keep coming back.