Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wheres your favourite place to sit at The Valley?

HigHig
edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Which part of The Valley is most popular with the fans, where your favourite place to sit (or stand) to watch the game?

Personally, I like being at the back of the J Block, North Upper.

Comments

• Options
    Half way line. West Stand. Same seat for the last 16 years
  • Options
    North upper, then nw quadrant and then east stand.
  • Options
    North upper night games, West half way line day games.
  • Options
    Season ticket is in NW quad, like it there, had the seat since the stand opens.

Go to West Upper for cup games as I like the view.

Sat with some friends in the East for the Colchester game this season and didn't like it. Like being near the tunnel for when the players go back in, only a little thing but I enjoy clapping the players off in that corner.
  • Options
    WU K level with 18 yard line when with CatJnr. J Block covered end when with brother
  • Options
    East stand, Block F sat there since I was 5 (18 now). I do like to sit in the covered end sometimes for the attmosphere though
  • Options
    The view from the West Upper is without doubt the best in the stadium.
  • Options
    Still looking for a lucky seat to go with my lucky pants.
  • Options
    East stand - nearish the halfway line.Used to have ST in the north upper and the view in the east stand is so much better
  • Options
    West Upper for view, obviously not for atmosphere though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Away end ;-)
  • Options
    m block north upper is where all proper fans sit,none of this ultra bollocks near the drummer, real stalwarts sit M block FACT.
  • Options
    north upper j,h or l

btw is this james higginson?
  • Options
    H block qq123 cos its my seat!
  • Options
    Hello Damien :)
  • Options
    NWQ Block D Row LL :)
  • Options
    Been all over the Valley, after being in the West upper for a few years as a ST holder. View great but atmoshere like a library!. By the managers dug outs was good, but the North upper is the best IMO. Been in the lower North this season, but putting in a transfer request to join the great 'unwashed' in the upper, god my standards have slipped these days!
  • Options
    In the bar
  • Options
    North Upper, H Block..........cup games we normally try another part of the ground for a change, generally the west upper
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]m block north upper is where all proper fans sit,none of this ultra bollocks near the drummer, real stalwarts sit M block FACT.

agreed now my freebies are well and truely over :-( ( we only get 4 freebie tickets now) i will be back to my block M seat

anywhere else in the ground is cack FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]In the bar

If only they served decent beer at a reasonable price!

I'm not sure if I want to reveal where I think it's best to sit in case I find I can't get a seat there next season! Oh alright West lower near the centre - great view of the game.
  • Options
    North upper block n
  • Options
    Personally I enjoy standing for the game and singing, I don't understand what you mean by proper fans though? I mean, most people attending games week in week out are proper fans, whether they be in the north, east or west.
  • Options
    On my @rse
  • Options
    Speak up M block! :)