Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why sell to West Ham

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
f**k Curbishley cheeky mug.

Harewood isn't fit to lace my boots let alone Bent's.

They are in the shit as much as us why would we help bolster their squad and keep them up..

Madness if we do.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed, Arfur, hope Pardew's got a bit more steel about him than that.
  • Options
    Not sure how true the story is to be honest, probably not worth getting to stressed about a story that is more than likely made up by a bored jounalist.
  • Options
    Curbs has bought Quahie and stuck Mullins on the bench despite scoring twice in recent weeks and Harewood never even made the 18 saturday. No smoke without fire IMHO.
  • Options
    But if you were Bent would you go to West Ham? OK you can stay in London but not much of move upward even if WHU stay in the prem. He does know the coaching team I suppose ; - )
  • Options
    Bent & Ashton

very nice indeed
  • Options
    i don't care what Bent wants. We should not be selling, if at all, to a club directly above us.
  • Options
    wouldn;t sell him to such a close rival, b silly, just givin them a 'leg up' the league

but depending on who we could buy i'd deff sell him for anything above 12 mill, much rather sell youngy (2/3 mill) rommers (mill) and jt (mill) thou to raise money for signings
  • Options
    rommers (mill) and jt (mill) thou to raise money for signings
    do you really think anyone would be mad enough to pay that sort of money for them 2, dowie might pay that, we'd be lucky to get a mill for the 2 of em.....
  • Options
    JT is a talented player who can deliver - I reckon he is worth £2m to be honest.
    And Romm may not be cut out for this league but is still a good player who could command a similar fee across the Channel. Perhaps.
  • Options
    if jt is performing in the premiership in 2 years i'll eat my hat ( my chocolate chip hat)