Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Drinks

edited May 2010 in Not Sports Related
Any thoughts on a summer get together for the CL Community ?

Comments

• Drinking!! Get me involved. Gotta be a friday night though? June WC time?
  • i think it was mentioned before and didnt get off the ground. i did try one for this thursday but none of the drinkers could make it.

I think thursday nights are better as people have obligations on friday nights?
  • Thursdays!! I cant do midweek drinking
  • Well B, maybe you can be the champion of the Thursday night drinks ....

Pick a date and stick to it :)
  • Well i dont want to upset the Friday night drinkers only but my diary is pretty full now on fridays with weekends away now.

I reckon we shoudl leae it till afater the World Cup. I want to organise a City Addicks for august for beginning of the season. When we know who's here. I plan to ask Mr Dailly to come along. hopefully.
  • Mentioned ages ago about maybe a sat night down the liberal after an england game, bit of a bbq dj or somthing reckon we could get some good numbers, just an idea.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Mentioned ages ago about maybe a sat night down the liberal after an england game, bit of a bbq dj or somthing reckon we could get some good numbers, just an idea.

A nice "Lazy Sunday Afternoon" maybe ?