Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holiday - just got back...

...spent the first part of last week in a serious CAFC induced strop but starting to resign myself to another year in the doldrums and at least I can to walk to Dean Court from home. But I know it'll be Bournemouth V CAFC first game of the season on a hot sunny Saturday and they'll turn us over.

To save me reading through 10 days worth of CL (essential reading though it might be...) can anyone give me, in 5 words or less, an overview of the last weeks events and/or the feel of this board?

AFKA et al, I haven't looked but I'm guessing it's been pretty ugly on here since Monday so feel free to sink if it starts heading that way again!

Comments

• Options
    1: New

2: Bird

3: On

4: Countdown

5: Thread
  • Options
    Swindon were disqualified for fielding an ineligible player, we're playing Millwall at Wembley on saturday, all our 37000 tickets have sold out, have you got yours?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Swindon were disqualified for fielding an ineligible player, we're playing Millwall at Wembley on saturday, all our 37000 tickets have sold out, have you got yours?

LOL - that would make me a very happy man but alas...
  • Options
    hasn't been too bad on here really. those that thought that our season would end up all rosy have disappeared to the island and the rest of us are picking up the pieces and getting on with it. welcome back.
  • Options
    We signed Akpo before he gets the Golden Boot at the World Cup!
  • Options
    1. Dejection

2. Anger

3. Resignation

4. Holidays

5. Welling
  • Options
    6. Season Ticket prices same
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]hasn't been too bad on here really. those that thought that our season would end up all rosy have disappeared to the island and the rest of us are picking up the pieces and getting on with it. welcome back.

That's encouraging - I fully expected this board to be the virtual equivalent of Bankok High Street.
  • Options
    Better on here than expected