Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could interview Phil Parkinson....

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]At what point in your life did you say "Phil, you look bloody good with that tie/jumper combo"

Haha! I always think he is missing a toff-like, green wax jacket(from Millets) when he wears that outfit, & should be out hunting.

In terms of question:

Did you have any say in Pardews purchases & sales? If so, what would you have done differently?
  • Options
    Is 'lump it up the middle and try to win the knock downs' your footballing philosophy?
  • Options
    Did Pardew ever try and put it on your missus?
  • Options
    Whats your username on Charlton Life?
  • Options
    Do you regret not having jonjo as an option in the play offs.
  • Options
    Can you put together a team that will get promotion this coming season?
  • Options
    Who do you like best Rangers or Celtic ;-)
  • Options
    With the gap between play-offs and automatic so slim, do you think we would have been good enough for the automatic slot had you been able to sign Jason Puncheon last summer ? How would you have adapted the rest of the midfield had you acquired him ?
  • Options
    What are your expectations for this season?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Was having such a fantastic start to the season ultimately a help or a hinderance ?

I don't really see how winning the first 6 games can be a hindrance!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will you be taking the team to Ireland for a pre-season tour....(Please, pretty please)
  • Options
    Why dont you just leave you obviously cant do the job, but you are such a nice guy surely you would just walk not like pardew
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Was having such a fantastic start to the season ultimately a help or a hinderance ?

I don't really see how winning the first 6 games can be a hindrance!

was for us it gave him more time
  • Options
    Why could we not get a win against teams like Brigton, Tranmere or Leyton Orient and can beat teams like Leeds, Colchester and Huddersfield at Home?
  • Options
    What do you think of the bird on countdown?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]What do you think of the bird on countdown?

Difficult to follow that one...

"Why do you sometimes make mistakes, when none of the rest of ever do?"
  • Options
    How come you can do this job when you know some lifers and some people on the OS ridicule you week after week.
  • Options
    "Is Johnny Westwood a twat or a genius and do you blame him for Climate Change (if you think it exists) and for the state of the country and for the Swindon ticket allocation?"
  • Options
    Have you got any nude pictures of your wife I can have...?
  • Options
    You've said in the past that you hate message boards. Has anything on this thread made you change your mind?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WOULD YA...?
  • Options
    With the gap between play-offs and automatic so slim, do you think we would have been good enough for the automatic slot had you been able to sell Jonjo in January and buy a striker who could score goals and be a threat in the opponents penalty area?
  • Options
    Have you got any nude pictures of your wife I can have...?
    LOL

"Why did you play Sodje when he was so unfit?"
  • Options
    Would you like me to tell you the real identity of Large Addick?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Have you got any nude pictures of your wife I can have...?

Why? Is she nice?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Have you got any nude pictures of your wife I can have...?

Why? Is she nice?
    What's that got to do with anything...?
  • Options
    Did you try to get Pardew to do things differently when you were his assistant or did you agree with him?