Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just been offered tickets

For either of the play off games, by the mitre rep.Told him it was a sore subject and I certainly didn't want any for Saturday,have bagged a couple for Sunday, if we aint doing nothing I'll take Joe up there.

Comments

• Options
    But Charlton are not involved, who will you moan at?
  • Options
    Ronnie Moore at least there is a Charlton connection there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]But Charlton are not involved, who will you moan at?

little Joe

can here it now

Look at this dross shite we will be playing the winner of them next season,

Say hello to Benno for me the CF of Daggers

come on digger daggers
  • Options
    rep just rung me back can't get me tickets for Sunday only Saturday, half way line etc.No thanks mate it would hurt too much.
  • Options
    Sell them.
  • Options
    Go on Steve join the bermondsey Bandwagon into NW London :-)
  • Options
    The mitre rep got tickets for the match, must do a lot of work with the bishop of bermondsey...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]rep just rung me back can't get me tickets for Sunday only Saturday, half way line etc.No thanks mate it would hurt too much.

what daggers are a bigger club than millsmall and have sold all their tickets???

now that is comedy gold
  • Options
    I would not turn down a day out at wembley , crazy man.
  • Options
    It is called "having principles".....

I personally wouldn't take these Spanner tickets, free with a blow job from that bird from Countdown, to watch that shower of south london sh!te. Besides there is also the hope that a private jet carrying Tango Man back from his holiday villa in Bermuda, sorry I mean, his easyjet flight after a £5 Sun holiday special in Majorca, will crash into the Spanner End, killing 40,000 socially out of depth retards in blue wigs, thus freeing the South London probation service up for years to come.......STOP Soapy, your getting silly now!