Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

even i admit it aint looking good but

you're not down until you're down...and, i still say, 2 back to back wins and its game on...bent back, young back and a tireless runner in midfield (who knows, the chinese guy might be that player) and the team could start to gel...

here's hoping...

Comments

• Options
    oh dear only half an optimistic post from you... that is a bad sign.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]oh dear only half an optimistic post from you... that is a bad sign.

Just what I was thinking. Let the bad times roll is born
  • Options
    I love the optimism of some people on here 'two wins & it can all change', I will continue to turn up & support the boys in the Hope that we can turn it around but FOUR wins out of 23 tells it's own story.

Keep up the optimistic posting though LTGTR
  • Options
    I don't get y every1 is so pesimistic and dispondant??

blatantly gonna win next 2 games, portsmouth away (our last away victory was there, surely a sign, and don't 4get theyv got troare in their first team!!!!) and bolton, we've beaten them twice already this season

with bent back, youngy back and a commited CM doin the simple things well, we'll b away

a portsmouth style escape is on the cards, we'll look way out of it come feb and then go unbeaten and poss win most games left in season to storm up to 16th!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]but FOUR wins out of 23 tells it's own story.

fortunatly we've another 15 games 2 rectify the situation
  • Options
    I aint giving up till its mathematically certain, after all we don't know what's gonna happen to those around us do we?

: D
  • Options
    i'm with you, all you need is a team around us to go on as bad a run we had at the start of the season and we're right back in it

even arsenal could go down they're only on 39 points!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I was with you too, up until you mentioned 39 points...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]I don't get y every1 is so pesimistic and dispondant??
    everyone's pessimistic cos we're crap at the moment... i mean the 2 must win games against boro yielded a massive 0 points..... being realistic it'll take a major miracle and how many points behind safety will we be after these next 4 fixtures.
  • Options
    yeah obviously arsenal rn;t gonna lose every game til the end of the season, but point is any1 outside the top 4 stil could go on a massive losing streak (look how far wigan and villa have dropt) and b pulled in2 it, but we do need a back 2 back win soon to make sure we don't lose touch to much

just hope bents not out for 2 long, would've been 2/3 up by half time if he was playin sat

still desperatly need a commited CM to galvanise the squad and spine of the team, not sure we'll sign 1 thou we've needed 1 for 2 years now (since parker) without the club signing 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]everyone's pessimistic cos we're crap at the moment... i mean the 2 must win games against boro yielded a massive 0 points..... being realistic it'll take a major miracle and how many points behind safety will we be after these next 4 fixtures.

We'll be 8 points clear of the zone...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]everyone's pessimistic cos we're crap at the moment... i mean the 2 must win games against boro yielded a massive 0 points..... being realistic it'll take a major miracle and how many points behind safety will we be after these next 4 fixtures.

We'll be 8 points clear of the zone...
    who's getting points deducted???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]I don't get y every1 is so pesimistic and dispondant??
    everyone's pessimistic cos we're crap at the moment... i mean the 2 must win games against boro yielded a massive 0 points..... being realistic it'll take a major miracle and how many points behind safety will we be after these next 4 fixtures.

But we are improving!! We're not playin nearly as badly as we were at the start of the season, if the supporters believe we're gonna go down then y is every1 moaning at the players for doin the same??? It piss's me off just as much as any1 else when we c the team just give up, but its mirrored and magnified in the supporters, most forums have been full of 'we're goin down' posts from early october, no wonder the team feel abit dejected
  • Options
    do the teams read the forums, i doubt it...... i'll continue to scream my head off and cheer for them like a lunatic at the games but we're still going down and half them lot on the pitch don't seem as bothered anyway
  • Options
    Scruffle - did you see the Arsenal and Forest games? And you think we're not playing that badly
  • Options
    forest we were shit and we deserved to lose, but i can't actually remeber a cup tie we've played well in (certainly not in last 4/5 yrs and cetainly not against lower league oposition (mayb wednesday last season, but were even worse in first half there!!))

arsenal, yeah we were toss they tore us apart, but we went down to 10 men when we were holdin our own, but we did just fall apart in the second half, however did you watch liverpool arsenal last week or the fact they put 6 past blackburn 2 games b4 us, they are on form with the return on henry aswell, the manner we lose wasn't great but lets b fair we weren't gonna get anything outa that game