Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Elliott Omozusi

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Did he ever sort out his contract problems with Fulham and is he still available? Thought after a dodgy start he did ok.

Comments

• He was on trial at Leyton Orient not so long ago, i don't rate him anyway, with Frazier there and Solly as back-up, he is not needed.
  • That's assuming Richardson is still here at the start of the season.
  • Thought he did well - people scapegoated him because of a poor start, but forgot that he had zero match practice and had to go straight into a team that was already dipping in performance. I'd agree that Richardson/Solly would be ahead of him though.
  • he still on the books at fulham. i'm assuming they're hoping to get some money for him. think parky send him back when it became clear that fulham wouldn't release him.
  • If we keep Richardson/Solly we don't need him, if Richardson moves on then we could do a lot worse than going back for him, decent enough player.
  • Signed for Leyton Orient on a one year deal
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Signed for Leyton Orient on a one year deal

Glad he has got a club i feel Fulham treated him pretty badly.
  • I too thought he might end up with the O's , as a Hackney boy it is his local club.

After a shaky start he proved to be good emergency cover unfortunatly for him we have Richardson and three youngsters ( Solly,Jenkinson and Cousins ) who could breakthrough this season.
  • no thanks
  • It's the Orient centreback MKDons and a Wire that we could do with.