Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your World Cup Bets/Tips

2»

Comments

• Options
    Any more bets going on, just been looking around on Oddschecker, there so many possible bets to put on i think i need a bank loan!
    I personally can't see beyond Spain to win with Villa top scorer at 16s.
    Might have an e/w bet on Robinho top scorer at 33s as he's looked in good form in the friendlies.
    A Spain - Brazil final is 10s.
  • Options
    Brazil to win WC @ 5.5

Netherlands to win WC @ 9

Luis Fabiano Golden Boot @ 11

David Villa Golden Boot @ 9

and £50 on England to get to the last four @ 2.40
  • Options
    I've got a 4 fold of;

Spain & Holland to get 9 points
    Argies & Brazil to win their groups.

Around 25/1.

Also £20 on;

Mexico
    England
    Argentina
    Germany
    Italy
    Spain
    Holland
    Brazil

to win their groups. returns £1131.97
  • Options
    Group A is so open and extremely difficult to judge.
  • Options
    I've taken on board some of the advice above and am going Argentina to win, Di Natale e/w top scorer and a group win accumulator on Italy, Holland, Brazil, Spain, Argentina and... Serbia! I'm steering well clear of Group A!
  • Options
    Done two Handicap bets
    Argentina -1 v Nigeria
    England -1 v Usa
    Serbia -1 v Ghana
    Germany -1 v Australia £10 which pays about 63-1

Also done another
    Germany -1 v Australia
    Holland -1 v Denmark
    Spain -1 v Switzerland
    Argentina -1 v South Korea
    England -1 v Algeria
    Italy -1 v New Zealand £5 pays about 46-1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Luis Fabiano top goalscorer - 12/1
    Brazil to win and Fabiano top goalscorer - 25/1

You're welcome...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]Italy to beat New Zealand 1-7
    :-)
  • Options
    The only winners so far in this World Cup are the bookies, there's been some ridiculous results.
  • Options
    Can someone put up the latest odds on the winners please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best prices using Oddschecker:

Brazil 9/2
    Argentina 9/2
    Spain 11/2
    Holland 9/1
    Germany 10/1
    England 12/1
    Italy 22/1
  • Options
    cheers - got Holland at 11/1, Italy and Germany at 14/1 so just wondered how much it had changed.
  • Options
    Wouldn't touch anyone other than Brazil or Argentina.
  • Options
    Whilst thinking I have nailed the final at 16/1

I do think USA could be worth a punt at 40/1 (e/w 1/2 odds)

Ghana, then winner of Uruguay v S Korea, then a possible Semi FInal against Brazil who they were 2-0 up against at Half time last time they played.

They have created more chances in games than most teams
  • Options
    I had a fiver e/w on USA before it began

also backed Italy at 16/1 and the Argies at 7/1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]Whilst thinking I have nailed the final at 16/1

Ghana, then winner of Uruguay v S Korea, then a possible Semi FInal against Brazil who they were 2-0 up against at Half time last time they played.

They have created more chances in games than most teams

I refuse to believe that a side with Jozy Altidore as it's main striker will get to the World cup final.
    To counter your case they only got a draw against us with a lucky goal, were 2 down to Slovenia who were pretty hopeless and they only just beat Algeria.
    Ghana will definitely cause them problems and i think Uruguay will beat them.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]Whilst thinking I have nailed the final at 16/1

They have created more chances in games than most teams[/quote]

I refuse to believe that a side with Jozy Altidore as it's main striker will get to the World cup final.
    To counter your case they only got a draw against us with a lucky goal, were 2 down to Slovenia who were pretty hopeless and they only just beat Algeria.
    Ghana will definitely cause them problems and i think Uruguay will beat them.[/quote]

Thats why its 40 (four Zero)/1 and not a 4/1 tip
  • Options
    Uruguay are a very good price 10/11 to beat Korea in 90mins have this in a double with Denmark5/4 tonight to beat Japan.
  • Options
    Italy looks like a waste of money as they are 1-0 down now !!
  • Options
    I have, as of now, stopped betting on the world cup. It's just too unpredictable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't quote over a page but North Lower Neil said this before the tournament started.

"North Korea to concede the most goals in the group stages 6-4.
    Maarten Stekelenburg to keep the most clean sheets 14-1.
    Higuain top scorer 18-1.
    Any England player not to make the final 23 man squad but gets called up before the WC starts 11-2."

Rio pulled out so that came in.
    North Korea looks likely.
    Holland keeper has yet to let a goal in and Higuain currently leads the golden boot.
    I take my hat off to you sir!
  • Options
    Smallest odds ones down, fingers crossed for the others....

Though Holland just let it a last minute goal annoyingly - 2 clean sheets to uruguay's 3.
  • Options
    Spain, Uruguay, Brazil and Argentina in 90 minutes plus Villa to score in 90 minutes - 20/1

Thinking maybe Holland v Brazil might be close but i've got Holland to win it, so with my luck it means its a draw 100%