Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tourette De France

MCSMCS
edited January 2007 in Other Football and Sports
Anyone see it the other day! Funny as!

'Pencil dick'!

Comments

• Options
    i wet myself with laughter.... very sad but also so funny.......
    "BOMB!"
  • Options
    "BIN LADEN"

You can't help but laugh but it's sad.
  • Options
    its out of order i no, but it was truely some of the funniest tele i have seen!

'The Queens a lesbian'
  • Options
    and the bloke doing the talk and they were all ticking... "BORING"
  • Options
    fair play to the black bus driver who took their 'racist' comments/shouts in the right way , he was a character
  • Options
    that was fecking hilarious..
    i know you shouldnt laugh at them tho
  • Options
    yeah, I watched it.
    thought it was well made, in that it was a lighthearted look at the condition
    great viewing, but very sad, but good that its getting more recognition these days

loved it when his voice over came on "i knew when i said it shouldn't have"

"BOMB"
  • Options
    Must admit just listening to you guys on the concourse before the game on saturday describing it had me in hysterics. Have had a look on You Tube which has quite a few clips, plus I think they are bringing out a DVD soon, may be worth hiring.
  • Options
    and when keith allen kept getting punched in the boolarks.
  • Options
    I loved the bit when the boring french teacher of tourettes is trying to tell them what it was about, they just terrorised him, class!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PERVERT!!
    Whilst walking around Canterbury cathedral!!!!
    Funniest Programme in years!!!!!!
  • Options
    Suz, i thoroughly agree with you, it was made ever so wel madel, as myself and carter was trying to explain to the peeps who hadnt seen it, well made, very funny and good that its getting known, as all joking aside it must be a nightmare to have it.
  • Options
    don't know about you lot but i seem to suffer a mild form of tourettes while charlton play and for a few hours after the game
  • Options
    and the kids on the bus in the programme sounded just like any other jock kids to me.
  • Options
    oohahh,
    Is premature greyness a side effect then??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]and the kids on the bus in the programme sounded just like any other jock kids to me.

lol, its true that! the fact they all had scot accents made it all the more funny IMO!

Seeee yooou jemmy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]oohahh,
    Is premature greyness a side effect then??
    premature greyness is a side affect of watching charlton not tourettes
  • Options
    I feel like the kid at school who'd hadn't seen last night TOTP. No TOTP, no comment.
  • Options
    Didnt see it, but have just looked at some of the stuff on YouTube. Fecking quality!

"Prince Charles is a big earred c**t"

LOL
  • Options
    very funny! sounded just like an average Saturday at the back of the covered end!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know if this is going to be re shown on More 4?

And what was the show called? might try and download it on UK nova
  • Options
    Tourette de France is what it was called dood. Prob be able to do a search when your indoors and on your sky. Let me no as i will watch it again!
  • Options
    lol this was pure comedy. Had me in stitches from brginning to end.. A few choice classics were:

"YOUVE GOT NAE DICK"
    "BUTTERBEAN"
    and
    "IM A FAT BASTARD"
    AFTER ORDERING LUNCH.. the last one had me crying...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jayblock[/cite]lol this was pure comedy. Had me in stitches from brginning to end.. A few choice classics were:

"YOUVE GOT NAE DICK"
    "BUTTERBEAN"
    and
    "IM A FAT BASTARD"
    AFTER ORDERING LUNCH.. the last one had me crying...

lol jayblock, trhe fat bastad one was well funny, and whilst ordering lunch! priceless! lol
  • Options
    That was great viewing.

The bit that really got me was right at the end, when Dickson the bus driver (his religious mumblings were almost as funny as the tourettes!!)) was singing his song about god and the kids were coming out with all sorts of stuff (a bit crude to post here). LOL.

I've got it recorded and it ain't being erased. Ever.
  • Options
    its on sale guys and girls! i haven't seen it but after listening to mcs and carter raving about it on sat i need to place an order!!! I think this is the one? my mrs says it is.

http://www.filmnight.com/products/dvd/119608/?ref=kel&tduid=9061ae5a819335e61aee3466bb9267ea
  • Options
    Don't think it's been released on DVD yet...
  • Options
    i have just been watching some clips on you tube, its so funny.

I am going to Hell! FACT
  • Options
    Like I said Saturday it was without equal the funniest thing I have ever watched.

The main man, John who was on dispatches or something like that years ago is still the funniest man in the UK

FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH

'Please dannae look at me lak tha' I have tourettes. FAT FUCKER!'
  • Options
    lol carter