Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer Sixes - Quick Questions

Can you buy the tickets on the door?
and
How many tickets can you get for £6 under a play off ticket?

Comments

• Options
    You can buy tickets at the door, i phoned up yesterday. Don't know how many you can buy under £6 but if you have a red card then they are also six quid.
  • Options
    am watching ndubz play billy from eastenders.... Lots of screaming girls.
  • Options
    Tamer hussein is wearing a top with the words the playboy on his back. Dont know half the people playing but its quite good fun. West lower is pretty full.
  • Options
    Just read Facebook

Dappy of N Dubz is calling people wankers in the stand and offering them out.

Nice bloke
  • Options
    He is getting dogs abuse from the crowd. Dont know what he did to warrant that so its just continuing every time he gets the ball. Nice to have a beer whilst in my seat. Some bloke just walked past in a palace shirt sadly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]He is getting dogs abuse from the crowd. Dont know what he did to warrant that so its just continuing every time he gets the ball. Nice to have a beer whilst in my seat. Some bloke just walked past in a palace shirt sadly.

Te Palace guy is looking where to sit next season when they GroundShare.....
  • Options
    Well it was a very good day for the kids. The girls stood down the front an met quite a few. X factor team won who had bob bolder in goal! Lee ryan sang valley floyd road. And saw lloyd sam outside who told us he was staying put which will please some!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Well it was a very good day for the kids. The girls stood down the front an met quite a few. X factor team won who had bob bolder in goal! Lee ryan sang valley floyd road. And saw lloyd sam outside who told us he was staying put which will please some!
    haha I was the one who asked Lee Ryan to sing it and me and my mates where chanting bob bolder in day! Dappy was a dick overall.
  • Options
    I havent watched all this yet but i hope they show the girls final...

sixes
  • Options
    For anyone interested, tickets are on sale for this years soccer sixes, which is back at the Valley.

£12 adults and £8 U12s, family tickets (two adults and three U12s) are £40.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Soccer Sixes

"so head down to Stamford Bridge and see if they’re as good with a football as they are on stage".

I wouldn't - not a very good view of The Valley pitch from that far back.