Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How the feck

13»

Comments

• Options
    Millwall deserved to win and I don't hate them like palace, didn't think I was bothered but in pub with family and more and more plastic lions arriving, wife giving me grief, apparently my comments getting louder, may have to leave soon, before I forcefully explain to someone why they are and always will be a prick

Clearly I am bothered
  • Options
    all real charlton hate millwall
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]all real charlton hate millwall

damned right.
  • Options
    I'm there, always have been.
  • Options
    It would be churlish not to wish them all the best for next season.

I hope they are relegated at Christmas.
  • Options
    Let's see, 72 league grounds, fan for 30 years, first son with a Charlton as his middle name, various scars and a tattoo, just because I hate palace more them Millwall don't suggest I'm not real Charlton, I'm not in the mood!
  • Options
    turn it in you cry baby,i was not talking about you
  • Options
    Cry baby, I can't cope with that level of sophisticated abuse

Still I'm glad you didn't mean me!

I'll get back to taking the piss out of 30 somethings who havn't got a clue what the old (and new) Den looks like!
  • Options
    sounds good,good luck
  • Options
    Just back from Bexley village all the flat cap brigade with white trainers bowling about the place.I decided to drive and glad i did.
    Thing is what got me was the amount of cars that were on the A2 heading back to Charlton with their colours on it out of the woodwork or what!if you know what i mean
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is a quote from Churchill (no, not the insurance company)

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
    Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober.”
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Just back from Bexley village all the flat cap brigade with white trainers bowling about the place.I decided to drive and glad i did.
    Thing is what got me was the amount of cars that were on the A2 heading back to Charlton with their colours on it out of the woodwork or what!if you know what i mean

Same rubbish in Beckenham. Chavtastic.
    If you spun them round twice and told them to find The Den they wouldn't have a clue.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Just back from Bexley village all the flat cap brigade with white trainers bowling about the place.I decided to drive and glad i did.

Same rubbish in Beckenham. Chavtastic.
    If you spun them round twice and told them to find The Den they wouldn't have a clue.

Whereas all our supporters turn up week in and week out. Get over it.
  • Options
    Funny old game that L1 play-off - the only pleasure I got out of it was that Swindon lost - I have no sympathy for them after the way their fans behaved coming out of the Valley - I was prepared to say "good luck in the final", but their fans were too busy shouting abuse - muppets!
  • Options
    Well i had a laugh in bexley last night. Tried to set light my mates millwall top... Whilst he was wearing it. He didnt laugh. Then i nicked a strangers flat cap out his back pocket an started mooing... No one really laughed at that either...

And nobody an i mean nobody cheered my rendition of valley floyd road!
  • Options
    B fuck em ell
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]B fuck em ell

quite right steve my old son fuck em cant wait to here the brainless twats say well at least uve got a local derby against poxy dagenham.