Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most painful thing

edited June 2010 in Not Sports Related
I've had this chat with a few of the scumbags I drink with and I was just wondering if I could hit a higher audience

Which out of the following would be more painful

a) To stub your little toe on a radiator pipe/door frame then jump up in the air in agony and land on an upturned plug or...
b) Get a cocktail stick, wedge it under your big toenail and kick a wall really hard.

Charltonlife, you decide

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2010
    B for me mate, A is pain, but do-able pain. B is just nasty!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]B for me mate, A is pain, but do-able pain. B is just nasty!

My thoughts too!
  • Options
    B, as not only is there an element of intent, but also the pain of living with being so stoopid would add to it.

What about coat hanger down the japseye?
  • Options
    I choose option C.

I don't need any pain.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]B for me mate, A is pain, but do-able pain. B is just nasty!

I'd agree with the answer, not the logic.

I'd go with B, simply because it's Carter who's asking and A sounds as if Carter could enjoy it.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    B is just evil. Like intentionally breaking your little finger, or dropping a bag of snooker balls on your bollocks. I've done both of A before seperately - no picnic, but certainly bearable compared to B
  • Options
    Anyone else read it and think the cocktail stick was going somewhere else ???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Anyone else read it and think the cocktail stick was going somewhere else ???

That would hurt less than option b
  • Options
    a is fairly common. For me anyway but b just makes my stomach go thinking about it
  • Options
    having just tried them both I can definately say that A is the most painful. With B I found that as soon as the cocktail stick hits the wall it shatters and not much harm is done to the toe although it hurts. I am now wondering if my boss is going to believe my reason for not being able to go in tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    B Carter mate that would be agony.
  • Options
    A, just about.

I've had worse
  • Options
    A i reckon nothing hurts more than stubbing your toe and then if you are a fat bastd like me landing on a plug could do you some big damage.

B just like getting a splinter hurt yesbut more than A no way
  • Options
    Depends on which part of your anatomy the plug hits...
  • Options
    B makes me feel sick when i think about it so i'd say i'd rather have A happen
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]What about coat hanger down the japseye?

I once stuck a coat hanger through my tongue as a nipper (obviously) resulting in a trip to casualty. Can't remember too much about that but I suspect that that was significantly less painfull than either your suggestion or B above.

We've all done A at one time or other haven't we?