Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Absolutely Shocking

12 Killed by Gunman

RIP all the victims of this madness.

Comments

• Its impossible to comprehend the madness inside the minds of these people.
    My thoughts are with the families of the victims, most of which i assume where complete strangers to the gunman.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]Its impossible to comprehend the madness inside the minds of these people.
    My thoughts are with the families of the victims, most of which i assume where complete strangers to the gunman.[/quote]

Most but not all.

Apparently the first victim was a friend.

Sounds weird but this sort of incident always makes me wonder if we're all capable of this sort of thing. Seems from reports that the guy was an average Joe. Have we all got a breaking point?. Scary thought.
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]Its impossible to comprehend the madness inside the minds of these people.
    My thoughts are with the families of the victims, most of which i assume where complete strangers to the gunman.

Most but not all.

Apparently the first victim was a friend.

Sounds weird but this sort of incident always makes me wonder if we're all capable of this sort of thing. Seems from reports that the guy was an average Joe. Have we all got a breaking point?. Scary thought.
    We might all have a breaking point... but the vast majority don't have ready access to firearms. Every time this happens, you wonder how worse things would be if we did...
  • The problem is that a very large % of people in the community have some form of Mental Health problems who either can not or will not be helped.

Since working on the Ambulances, I have been shocked by the lack of help these people can/do get. This week, I went to a middle aged man who was obviously having MH problems, but because he was in his own house, could not be helped because he didn't want it. Both us and the Police were powerless to help.

Many people out there have problems, but until they kick in big time, you don't know, then normally its too late!