Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Drogba out of World Cup

Fractured elbow.

Big loss for Ivory Coast

Comments

• Options
    and for many peoples dream teams!
  • Options
    thought he was just doubtful rather than out
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Did he do it trying to break one of his falls?
  • Options
    Rio seems to be out as well
  • Options
    Lineker fractured his wrist and played on in 86.

Absolute tarts these modern pros.....rub a bit of Deep Heat and TCP on it and carry on.
  • Options
    That really is a shame. You do want to see the best at this tournament, and he certainly qualifies.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Lineker fractured his wrist and played on in 86.

Absolute tarts these modern pros.....rub a bit of Deep Heat and TCP on it and carry on.

But with Lineker's wrist at the WC, didn't he wear some kind of cast? I doubt you can put a cast on your elbow and carry on playing as you'd need to bend your arm.
  • Options
    Heskey didn't do him as well did he?
  • Options
    Our press seem to have gone into a panic over Rio when he's probably easily replaceable. Imagine what the Ivory Coast is like at the moment about Drogba, they must be a country in mourning.
  • Options
    Seen the tackle on Drogba and it's not a good one to say the least.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boy who cries wolf finally gets a real one......

Cold, I know... but man After carragher brushed him and he pretended to go into some sort of fit I have no sympathy...

If it looks like a duck, etc
  • Options
    Just seen this tackle Drogba did on Jap player earlier in the game, disgusting tackle. Looks like foul on him was a bit of revenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE97PfGM5zg